wschilawski's JKU Build

wschilawski

What stock gearing do you have? you probably have 3.73s and that should be fine for 35s. I am going to run 35s on my Dana 30 with 3.21s and will be the slowest rig out there... but Im not gonna truss and gusset and sleeve and put new shafts and put new gears in my D30 when I could put that towards a Prorock. Rigid Industries is definetely the best lights by far in quality. I have not heard of those other LEDs before but just my .02$.

I currently have 3.21s as well - re-gearing is pretty much a must.

LED's aren't my biggest requirement right now but they're on the list! :rock:

wschilawski

Purchased and installed this bad boy - just waiting for for the GPS antenna from JustForJeeps

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425844272.205440.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425844288.209917.jpg

Last edited:

wschilawski

Green Bay hit 50 degrees yesterday so I figured it was a good time to take the hardtop off. Currently using ratchet straps and eye screws in the ceiling - it works until I can install a pulley system. Summer can come any time now... :rock: (I think it's time to take the Christmas lights down too...)

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Randonizer

I found it on Craigslist for a steal, $200! Granted you can get an aftermarket one for the same price, I like the stock look.

That's a steal! I like the look of stock as well. Plus I want a touchscreen, be able to use steering controls and Bluetooth. After market ones that have all the features I want cost about a $1000.

wschilawski

That's a steal! I like the look of stock as well. Plus I want a touchscreen, be able to use steering controls and Bluetooth. After market ones that have all the features I want cost about a $1000.

Even the stock units are pricey. The guy I bought it from had no idea what he had.

wschilawski

There we be! Few coats of self-etching primer and a few coats of wheel paint; looks like a completely different vehicle! :clap2:

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

Last edited:

wschilawski

Ordered my DYNOMAX Evolution Competition Cat-Back Exhaust System (DYN39516) today along with an MBRP EVAP canister relocation bracket.

Last edited:

wschilawski

All installed. Has a little drone at 2k but I can live with it. Took a bit to get the old stuff out but after that, smooth sailing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428775120.828885.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428775132.297346.jpg

wschilawski

Took a short trip to Lake Michigan to look for sea glass. Found a decent amount along with a few pieces of pottery, and one big lump of coal.

Render.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

wschilawski

I have thay same exhaust - you'll love it when its all broken in !

It definitely has a unique sound, has a somewhat sporty sound rather than the growl I was looking for but I will give it time. I mean, it's not the V8 I had in my WJ :D

Turns heads as I'm going down the road though - very pleased with the outcome! Thanks Dynomax!

Top Bottom