34inch tires
Stock axle and gears still [emoji17]

Magnaflow cat back
Cold air intake
Trail dash 2 on performance tune
Run hi octane fuel.

I get almost 17mpg on freeway
15 city.

I think when I save up enough eggs to change my gears I'll get even better MPG.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepinDingo

What's the weather like where you live? I live in South Dakota so the winters get decently cold. I have definitely noticed better mpg in the summer than in the winter. 13-14 average for winter and 15-16 average for summer. Could that be the difference you're noticing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

ihaveemerged

What's the weather like where you live? I live in South Dakota so the winters get decently cold. I have definitely noticed better mpg in the summer than in the winter. 13-14 average for winter and 15-16 average for summer. Could that be the difference you're noticing?

I’m from the Toronto area, that is a very interesting comment. I guess I will find out when the weather shifts in a couple months. Thank you for the info

Gbint

I’m betting the improvement in fuel consumption has to do with warmer weather in your parts. When I was living back east, 10-15 % improvement was normal in summer compared to the -15 to -30

TLife

I’m betting the improvement in fuel consumption has to do with warmer weather in your parts. When I was living back east, 10-15 % improvement was normal in summer compared to the -15 to -30

Some (most?) of that decrease likely came from winter blend gasoline.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

I'm in Chicago and this is about what I'm getting during the same times of year. Summer mileage is always better than winter mileage.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I get 18-20 in mine.

2016 JK Rubicon
315 70 17 BFG AT ko2
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

Gbint

Air fuel mixture is affected by ambient temperature. Colder temps increase fuel ratio. Ducting warm air into air cleaner greatly improves situation. This only applies to areas that get extreme low temps, such as -15c and lower, unlike west coast or southern areas.

Gbint

On another note you wouldn’t believe what I learned from a Michelin engineer on their courses regarding tires. I went in there thinking that after all of these years I knew most everything.

Top Bottom