WTT trextop NX twill JKU for hardtop.

Learo2000GT

I have a twill trextop NX twill thats a couple of years old and my build has changed and well I am getting another dog and need the room in the back of my jeep. I had a hardtop at one point and no were to store it and sold it for a grand and my trextop cost around 1400 new so thought I would see if anyone has interest. Obviously the real barrier of all this is location. I live in Tacoma wa. IMG_1478658003.042436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Yeah, glws, trade, whatever and welcome to craigslist, oh, I mean Wayalife. We sure are lucky that your 3 years of lurking has turned into such a great opportunity for us!
IMG_1478671708.581046.jpg

IMG_1478671746.047745.jpg

Learo2000GT

Not sure what u mean by a lurker. I don't post much on way of life but if u Google my user ID u will see it on message forms for JKs, Lightning's, srt8, mustangs going back 18 years.

WJCO

Meme King
Not sure what u mean by a lurker. I don't post much on way of life but if u Google my user ID u will see it on message forms for JKs, Lightning's, srt8, mustangs going back 18 years.

It's all good man. He was just poking at you a little cause you've been a member here for so long with few posts. I just looked at your profile, you've only been actively posting here for about a month or so, but it seems like you're contributing just fine. We get lots of guys that only join to sell stuff. He was just looking out for the community, that's all.

Learo2000GT

Oh I gotcha. Truth be told I get fead up with the other forums childish bullshit and lack of knowledge. I kinda forgot about way of life then saw there video on utube of being in the northwest and it reminded me of the forum. Hence the change recently.

WJCO

Meme King
Oh I gotcha. Truth be told I get fead up with the other forums childish bullshit and lack of knowledge. I kinda forgot about way of life then saw there video on utube of being in the northwest and it reminded me of the forum. Hence the change recently.

Well, we still have a lot of grown kids here (I'm one of them, lol), but we definitely have a lot of members with tons of knowledge and experience here, and I truly feel the members here really try to get accurate info and knowledge out there. :thumb:

sipafz

Caught the Bug

This is what I mean:

IMG_1478823065.992612.jpg

Lurking for three years, active for the last month, 20 post and now your looking to sell your shit or something? I'm I wrong? Prove me wrong and stay active. I have no problem saying that I was wrong, when I truly am! I will give you the benefit of a doubt and bump your thread.

Learo2000GT

Yeah I guess I would fit that definition for this forum. I was on different forums and then started posting her a bit recently. But being a lurker doesn't mean I am trying to rip someone off or anything. So in order to sell somthing u have be active. I get the hesitation to buy some stuff from a lurker but I was looking at trading. Don't see how that is a bad thing and the trade would be a win win. I feel u just don't like folks that don't post all the time. There is a lot of great knowledge here and if I have somthing to add I will but the majority of the time the information is allready presented or outside of my knowledge so I am not going to make postings to dirt up a posting so I don't appear to be an evil Lurker. Were u abused by a Lurker at some point to have such disdain for lurkers?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Yeah I guess I would fit that definition for this forum. I was on different forums and then started posting her a bit recently. But being a lurker doesn't mean I am trying to rip someone off or anything. So in order to sell somthing u have be active. I get the hesitation to buy some stuff from a lurker but I was looking at trading. Don't see how that is a bad thing and the trade would be a win win. I feel u just don't like folks that don't post all the time. There is a lot of great knowledge here and if I have somthing to add I will but the majority of the time the information is allready presented or outside of my knowledge so I am not going to make postings to dirt up a posting so I don't appear to be an evil Lurker. Were u abused by a Lurker at some point to have such disdain for lurkers?

Haha, no abuse to report. The thing is that when you lurk, nobody gets to know you, at all. I realize that this is a forum and many of us have never met in person, but we still look out for one another in the way of accurate information, deals, procedures and general interest. A community. The classifieds are for the active community, as it states in the rules. So it's real simple, if you want to participate in the community benefits, be a part of that community. You don't have to be a technical expert or a mechanical marvel to contribute. It can be as simple as waving to new folks or sharing your favorite drink (one of my personal favorites [emoji6]). Give it a try and you will be fine!

Top Bottom