Y'all are fucking stupid. Go fuck yourselves.

132JKPNW

I have PTSD DICKHEAD! And people like you down play it. I can walk around and all day talking my head off about it and no one would listen. What should I give it to the VA...? That's a joke. I don't know, maybe some doctor who will buy a new Porsche instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I can save one guy when he comes to me to talk about a Jeep that represents what we go thru everyday!! That's worth it don't you think asshole? I'm not only building a Jeep but a practice to help others with PTSD/TBI. YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ME!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[

moto82mike

This is why awareness needs to be brought forward. Everyone is skeptical of someone who says they have PTSD. Are you scared because I have PTSD? I have it! If someone says "I have cancer" you're all for support. PTSD/TBI are injuries anyone can get. So if you don't like me doing something for others then just ignore my post on the subject.

parati ad omnia!
Ok so i am a vet that served and i have symptoms but ive never talked to anyone because im ashamed of all the crybabies that were never even in a gunfight and they claim PTSD. Most of them lived on big bases and never left the wire and wore reflective PT belts with clear-lense eye protection while they hung out at Tim Hortons coffee shop (carrying a rifle with no rounds in it)... "Fobbits" we called them (rhymes with faggots). They are the ones who claim PTSD to get out of deployments... The rest of us drive on and deal with our business without publishing that shit online like some kind of charity case. You joined the fucking military, you didn't think it was dangerous?! If i need to talk to someone about my problems, i call up an old teammate who was there and we have a beer and shoot the shit... I don't look for a badass v8 JK that someone swindled on the backs off all of us that quietly served and still do. Get over your government program-minded sympathy-seeking self and do like the rest of us and take a Tylenol 3, shot of whiskey and be a quiet professional...

Sent from my SM-T710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

moto82mike

I don't think anyone is afraid of anyone with PTSD. I think I'm just confused on where this thread is going in general...I'm sorry for your PTSD, but you really should have just asked Hemi or LS. PTSD has nothing to do with it. That said, I'd go with an LS swap if you're going to do one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes^^^ this is truth. Fuck your PTSD. Who doesnt have it?!

moto82mike

I try not to say anything unless its useful and positive but sometimes its just too much... and the threats... come on buddy.

I come to this forum to get away from that crap and talk about jeeps...

USMC Wrangler

Ok so i am a vet that served and i have symptoms but ive never talked to anyone because im ashamed of all the crybabies that were never even in a gunfight and they claim PTSD. Most of them lived on big bases and never left the wire and wore reflective PT belts with clear-lense eye protection while they hung out at Tim Hortons coffee shop (carrying a rifle with no rounds in it)... "Fobbits" we called them (rhymes with faggots). They are the ones who claim PTSD to get out of deployments... The rest of us drive on and deal with our business without publishing that shit online like some kind of charity case. You joined the fucking military, you didn't think it was dangerous?! If i need to talk to someone about my problems, i call up an old teammate who was there and we have a beer and shoot the shit... I don't look for a badass v8 JK that someone swindled on the backs off all of us that quietly served and still do. Get over your government program-minded sympathy-seeking self and do like the rest of us and take a Tylenol 3, shot of whiskey and be a quiet professional...

Preach brother!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What should I give it to the VA...? That's a joke. I don't know, maybe some doctor who will buy a new Porsche instead of actually doing something about it.

My brother is a VA doc. He left a private practice he spent 15 years building so he could help vets. His income probably dropped at least by half by making the move. He currently drives a truck; before that he drove a JK. If you think you have seen more death, pain, blood, guts, and tears than the average hospital doc...you have a lot more to worry about than just PTSD. At least you can get help for PTSD...your stupidity is permanent.

Kaylinator

OverlanderJK hasn't posted to this thread in 9 hours. Is he okay? Is anybody checking on him? IT'S LIKE NOBODY'S EVEN CONCERNED!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Was I the only one who saw that when this guy joined a few months ago he would end up this way? I could sense he wasn't a fit in but trying really hard to. Maybe it was me.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
No, it wasn't just you -I was trying to find the end of this trainwreck of a thread to say the same thing & found yours & others posts. This guy was just waiting to implode....

Last edited:

Hobolobo

Why do people feel the need to "bring awareness to PTSD"? I'm pretty sure people are already aware of it. I think what he meant was "I'm trying to build a badass jeep to promote my business" (or whatever he does to help those with PTSD).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom