Yea or nay???

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I remember now! I saw a bronco "rock crawler" done this same way, but in light blue it was on extreme 4x4 tv. still not a big fan of it!.. :doh:

my_jk

I don't really like it, but I think it has potential. I would have ditched making it all green and just stuck to the body without painting the fender flares and top.

Blonda

Too shiney. There is a dark grey one I have seen in our area done the same way and it too was shiney and looked a little off. Maybe if it were a matt color it would look better IMO.

StrizzyChris

Too shiney. There is a dark grey one I have seen in our area done the same way and it too was shiney and looked a little off. Maybe if it were a matt color it would look better IMO.

Im with you on the matte finish, except for terrible upkeep required

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

White_JKU

I saw a black CJ done in bedliner and it looked great. That green would look a lot better if they had left the fender flares black. too much green but you cant beat that stuff when it comes to durability.

I say yay, with the exception of the flares.

JKBANDIT55

I always wondered where my poop goes after I flush it. Paint:icon_crazy:

Must of been the green chili I made for dinner last week

TrailBear

I like it just not over the entire jeep, I would leave the top and fenders black, it would be a great choice here in the land of tree striping

Don't let fear and common sense hold you back:)
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Could work in certain colors and certain jeeps. Too hard to tell from that pic for me to decide if I like it or not.

Skid_Kid

Could work in certain colors and certain jeeps. Too hard to tell from that pic for me to decide if I like it or not.

If it was a low gloss Desert MARPAT Tan then it would not be that bad. But the gloss and how the light hits it does not work in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I would if I lived back up North. I am originally from Upstate New York. During the winter they SALT the heck out of the roads. Hell the blacktop isn't even black it is white from all the SALT. Most people store their good vehicles during the winter and buy winter rats to drive because with in one year the bottom of your doors and body would be rusted. With that being said it would be awesome for corrosion control. I do agree, I would not do it to the fenders or the hard top or in Green.

Top Bottom