You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

Dean454

Your words hurt you know. Your opinion is very important to me and everyone else here. Please be more respectful and try to represent the great state of Texas proudly.

Robar

The Enforcer
Your words hurt you know. Your opinion is very important to me and everyone else here. Please be more respectful and try to represent the great state of Texas proudly.
This from the guy who started the name calling? Profane, abusive, and offensive name calling at that. :grayno:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
It always cracks me up when someone asks to be banned. Just leave, stop posting, go away, swallow your internet ego on one internet forum where you've never personally met anyone and move along. It's pretty simple.

OJK12

It always cracks me up when someone asks to be banned. Just leave, stop posting, go away, swallow your internet ego on one internet forum where you've never personally met anyone and move along. It's pretty simple.

^ well played sir! I agree!

ttfhell

But you don't get a scout badge by just leaving. I mean it's pretty cool to say "I got banned"

Top Bottom