You have $600 what would you buy...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Rancho 2" lift. Can get for $594- a discount then a mail in $50 rebate. Means new coils, 9000 shocks, 2" bump stops and brake line extensions.

Dopey84

Diapers and formula? :idontknow:

IMHO the EVO tire carrier is a horrible idea if you have little kids. Stick with the one handed operation. :thumb:

If I went this route it would be the new evo tailgate mounted tire carrier... still have plenty of diapers and formula thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

davidc128

Diapers and formula 600 oughta get u thru the first few months haha

Light up the inside ull appreciate it when ur looking for that pacifier bambam just loves to throw... or the ENTIRE bag of m&ms that somehow got turned upside down again! Not 600 worth but looks like uve got some good suggestions on here already

Last edited:

cgar32

Beer and American Honey............. For the garage when you need to take a break! :beer::rock:

tgoss

I'd buy some on board air.

For myself $600 would help me out with the steering arms I just found out I have to buy. You could donate it my way if you're feeling generous :)

zimm

Caught the Bug
It's a pointless thread unless you tell us what your jeep has now, and where do you want it to end up. Do you off road often? Play in the rocks, or fire roads? Air down and up a lot? Go on camping trips? Commute to the mall? Give us a mission set and we can help out. I have just about everything on the list, but if you can only have one, time to prioritize.

If you air down a lot, then the ARB twin takes the cake, it's a must have.

Going for looks, but not ready for suspension? Get a cool front bumper.

Play in the rocks? Skid plates and sliders

Go on camping trips? ARB fridge. i have 2 kids and nothing beats going camping or multi-day drips with fresh milk and OJ in the fridge, no ice to worry about and cold beer!

Do you already have the "essentials"? First aid kit, tools, recovery gear, fire extinguisher, CB radio... that'll eat half the budget at least.

I really like my tailgate table. You can change a baby on it, make lunch, etc.

Dopey84

How tall? Size tires? Stock, aftermarket, or trimmed flares?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Evo 3" enforcer lift is what I'm looking to buy tax time next year... my current setup I'm already running 35s and trimmed fenders and jks quick disconnect and evo 1/4#er with stinger and warn winch no rear bumper I'm waiting on my evo fascia to arrive with d ring mounts...

Dopey84

It's a pointless thread unless you tell us what your jeep has now, and where do you want it to end up. Do you off road often? Play in the rocks, or fire roads? Air down and up a lot? Go on camping trips? Commute to the mall? Give us a mission set and we can help out. I have just about everything on the list, but if you can only have one, time to prioritize.

If you air down a lot, then the ARB twin takes the cake, it's a must have.

Going for looks, but not ready for suspension? Get a cool front bumper.

Play in the rocks? Skid plates and sliders

Go on camping trips? ARB fridge. i have 2 kids and nothing beats going camping or multi-day drips with fresh milk and OJ in the fridge, no ice to worry about and cold beer!

Do you already have the "essentials"? First aid kit, tools, recovery gear, fire extinguisher, CB radio... that'll eat half the budget at least.

I really like my tailgate table. You can change a baby on it, make lunch, etc.

Ok my setup is as follows: 07 jku Sahara with evo leveling kit and 35s, jks quick disconnects, evo quarter pounder with stinger and warn winch, recovery gear. Cb, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and tools. Plenty of lights being heated trucklites and a pillar lights also rear back up lights. Also have bartact mil spec seat covers front and back. Running trek top nx as well. I also have aev procal and trimmed stock fenders.

I'll be installing evo 3" enforcer lift next tax time with front driveline and longer quick disconnects and shocks. Also evo sliders and rocker skins...

I camp a lot during the summer and do trail runs almost every weekend on rock and fire roads mud I hate but sometimes un avoidable...

Top Bottom