You keep working and paying my retirement!

5280Sapper

At first I thought you meant hint, but then considering the guy is from colorado maybe you did mean hit. Crazy times we live in. :thumb:

Yeah I don't do that.. But maybe you could get that salty guy Overlander to maybe he'd relax and not be so tuff and angry!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yeah I don't do that.. But maybe you could get that salty guy Overlander to maybe he'd relax and not be so tuff and angry!

Yeah I don't recall asking for your opinion on the matter...But I do know that "salty guy" pretty well and I'm sure he is as relaxed as they come. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's ok... if you feel the need to do that I'm ok with it... you certainly seem to have a serious problem, maybe you could talk to someone about it.

I'm not he one going around bragging about being "100% disabled and living off the people" and copying other companies designs because you can't think of your own shit. You are the one with a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I don't typically act like that.. I don't like how select few go after people on here but like its told to everyone if you don't like it leave! I have pretty thick skin in most cases... And honestly I'm not sure what you did.. and I would certainly not discuss it in an open forum out of respect. I won't deny what I have said.. certainly on par for the majority here I can have an opinion and spread it however I feel. Just because I come here doesn't mean I have to like all of the content, I used to get out of hand on forums over the years and got myself into a lot of trouble solving my issues hand to hand in person.. I don't need to be a keyboard warrior, and don't care about empty threats and badgering from a forum either. I'm sure like you and most others find it entertaining how crazy people get!

Not sure about the "hand to hand" comment, but I'm not really a badass that would get into a physical confrontation over a disagreement on a forum. And I've never had any issues with your prior posts until you basically said you were a freeloader living off the work of others. That's just plain douchebagery.

5280Sapper

Not sure about the "hand to hand" comment, but I'm not really a badass that would get into a physical confrontation over a disagreement on a forum. And I've never had any issues with your prior posts until you basically said you were a freeloader living off the work of others. That's just plain douchebagery.

Don't assume like I had told you before you have no idea about anything that has to do with me!

Top Bottom