Your #1 place to Live & Jeep...

jesse3638

Hooked
California is absolutely the best! Weather, trails, it’s awesome! Nevada would also be really nice. It’s a toss up....... California or Nevada!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm in CA and am trying to get out. It'll be a great place to visit but only for the reasons listed above. I could do without the politics, people, hipsters, entitlement, gun phobia, pro tax to help the entitled people (lazys), need I go on?..;)
Nevada is a terrible state. Outside of Vegas, there's nothing out here. In spite of the fact that "Nevada" means "snowy" as in "snowy peaks", don't let it fool you into thinking we have more mountain ranges than any other state in the Union. The common belief that it's all a big flat desert wasteland should be thought of as being 100% accurate and nobody should ever want to live here. California or Colorado are much better states and everyone should definitely move there. :yup:
Sounds like the place to be to escape the list above. Where do I sign up..;)?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Nevada is a terrible state. Outside of Vegas, there's nothing out here. In spite of the fact that "Nevada" means "snowy" as in "snowy peaks", don't let it fool you into thinking we have more mountain ranges than any other state in the Union. The common belief that it's all a big flat desert wasteland should be thought of as being 100% accurate and nobody should ever want to live here. California or Colorado are much better states and everyone should definitely move there. :yup:

I knew deep down you always regretted leaving CA. [emoji22]

Your #1 place to Live & Jeep...

So for me, I live in AZ and I couldn’t find myself wanting to live anywhere else, easy access to some awesome trails with not a huge drive, I know St George is only 6 hours Moab isn’t to to bad plus we have access to CO/NV/CA/NM so it makes the summer heat not so bad

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

And you can have your doors/top off for 9 months out of the year! Huge plus [emoji106]

JK_0311

I will have to say AZ as well. I am bit bias though, I have lived here my whole life, minus a short 4 year stint in CA. We have trails of all sorts and difficulties, from deserts to woodlands. Great gun laws, or lack thereof and the drive is not bad to other SW states. And from what I am hearing pretty relaxed road laws. After reading other members struggles in states like PA with vehicle inspections, I count myself lucky.

TrailHunter

Hooked
So for me, I live in AZ and I couldn’t find myself wanting to live anywhere else, easy access to some awesome trails with not a huge drive, I know St George is only 6 hours Moab isn’t to to bad plus we have access to CO/NV/CA/NM so it makes the summer heat not so bad

And you can have your doors/top off for 9 months out of the year! Huge plus [emoji106]

I went out to Bike Week in April and realized how F'N awesome AZ is... I didn't want to leave... 15 min in any direction and we were on amazing open roads... so much space and so many great views. I really want to visit Flagstaff & Sedona. Can't wait to go back next April. A Jeep trip out there is on my list... :driving:

I went out to Bike Week in April and realized how F'N awesome AZ is... I didn't want to leave... 15 min in any direction and we were on amazing open roads... so much space and so many great views. I really want to visit Flagstaff & Sedona. Can't wait to go back next April. A Jeep trip out there is on my list... :driving:

Sedona is beautiful! Stay away during holidays and weekends it’s way over crowded! But flag is wonderful too very nice views of the mountains and what not! April is the perfect time to go the weather is unbeatable.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I like where I live for the most part, except the cold winters that take up 8-9 months of the year. I’m six hours from rubicon and about seven from Moab.

I would say living near Moab, somewhere in northern Az where it cools off during winter.

I'd have to say right where I'm at now in Salt Lake City. Im not more than 4 hours to Moab. 8 to Tahoe and the Reno/Carson city area. Denver is about the same distance and I've got Idaho to the north. If I get really bold I can head back home to north west Washington in a day's drive. We also have some exceptional trails within half an hours drive and some excellent desert history worth exploring...just don't get stuck out there like my dumbass did.

Top Bottom