Your other ride!

Panda

I thought it would be fun to dedicate a thread to the vehicle your Jeep sleeps next to...your other ride! or rides!

I do apologize if there is already a thread like this out there, i searched and didn't run across one...but I have lost my cell phone in my hand before so that isn't saying much.

I'll start it off with my other beast. We've been through a lot together, she's a 1970 Dodge Challenger.

View attachment 70850
View attachment 70851

Wow that's a frikin sweet ride rite there!
Here's my other ride :D
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393431420.585576.jpg
You guys don't wana see a pic of my cargo van I drive to work lol

Sent from bad apples...

Tmoore03

Here is my toy for the mud:
epaqe7y8.jpg

ypa3yryp.jpg

And of course the family car (didnt have a pic on my phone)
uvabu7yq.jpg

e9evyru4.jpg

Here's my work truck I picked up this week, 1988 toyota pick up. Looks rough but runs great! And I bought it from a fellow wayalifer!

JeepJK.ro

Here's the fun car on a budget ! ( summer only )

1980 Trans Am with SBC & T56 combo :D

Ps. super jealous of the Mclaren owner. What did you replace her with?

Yeah, got too many

I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 3500, 1 ton,

newtrailerpicsandnewtruck018.jpg

long bed, and use it for towing my other toys and of course.....

"Siseley", my pure bred Arabian mare!

1001onthebeach-1-1.jpg

and my daily horse poop machine...

newtractor005.jpg

the bone stock "06" TJ, the silver slipper....

DavesloadElpasomtns015.jpg

We also have a 2003, Gold Tahoe, and the family car.....a 2001 Jeep XJ, that is only 2wd...:yawn37:

No pics I could find that were saved.

09blackruby

e9evyru4.jpg

Here's my work truck I picked up this week, 1988 toyota pick up. Looks rough but runs great! And I bought it from a fellow wayalifer!

I had an 88 just like that back in HS in the early 90's. Loved it. I put a 3 in body lift on it and 33's. So many memories in that thing.. Nice old truck.

I had an 88 just like that back in HS in the early 90's. Loved it. I put a 3 in body lift on it and 33's. So many memories in that thing.. Nice old truck.

Picked it up on Monday night and love it already! The 32" bfg A/T's look great on it too, can't wait to put in 4wd and try it out

09blackruby

Picked it up on Monday night and love it already! The 32" bfg A/T's look great on it too, can't wait to put in 4wd and try it out

I would love to find one again. Here in VT there would be nothing left to that bed. That one is actually in really nice shape. Have fun with it.

Hack12

Made a deal with my wife when my daughter was born that if I sold my Harley Davidson (pictured below) I could buy a JKU and do whatever I wanted to it. As much as I miss my Harley, the decision was a no brainer that I have never regretted. These pictures below are all I have left my black beauty!
XL883N1.jpg
photo.jpg
Funny side note, I sold the bike the same day I put it on Craigslist, sight unseen, to a Russian businessman who immediately shipped it back to Moscow. Apparently, Harley Davidsons are a hot commodity in Russia and extremely hard to get for any kind of reasonable price. Pretty strange picturing my loud American-made Harley Davidson blasting through the streets of Moscow.
:eek::crazyeyes::eek:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Made a deal with my wife when my daughter was born that if I sold my Harley Davidson (pictured below) I could buy a JKU and do whatever I wanted to it. As much as I miss my Harley, the decision was a no brainer that I have never regretted. These pictures below are all I have left my black beauty!
View attachment 71091
View attachment 71092
Funny side note, I sold the bike the same day I put it on Craigslist, sight unseen, to a Russian businessman who immediately shipped it back to Moscow. Apparently, Harley Davidsons are a hot commodity in Russia and extremely hard to get for any kind of reasonable price. Pretty strange picturing my loud American-made Harley Davidson blasting through the streets of Moscow.
:eek::crazyeyes::eek:

I would have kept that.

Hack12

I would have kept that.

Yeah, I certainly would've if I could have managed to persuade her to stop being such a nervous wreck everytime I went out on the thing. I've rode bikes/quads my entire life and I'll definitely have another when the little one grows up. I just keep telling myself that it was only an 883cc engine. Seems to lessen the sting of being whipped a little bit.

Top Bottom