100_8956_zpsf89c184e.jpg

tow rig

100_1619_zps0251b222.jpg

and the tahoe (i need a longer driveway) :D

100_1062_zps84b8d69d.jpg

100_1061_zpsdea92281.jpg

Last edited:

scull20

Here's the family Hot Rod. 1968 Impala SS. It's got a 427 bored .030 over with a Muncie 4 speed, 4:11 rear with 4 wheel drum and no power assist. We're the second owners. We also rigged up a replacement wiper fluid pump as a squirt gun out of the front grill to "spritz" unsuspecting spectators at car shows!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404481826.579719.jpg
Not the best pic...but that's from the weekend that the exhaust cutouts went in.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404481892.410785.jpg

spicoli

My daily commuter. Salsa Vaya. RWD, detachable stereo, 18sp transmission, convertible. I'm unsure on the HP and torque but it could be pushing 1/2 of each.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416949705.976805.jpg

el_chupo_

Some very nice "other rides".

We dont have any kids so the wife lets me have a few toys, and the Jeep is our "other car".

I daily drive a Mini Cooper S about 90 miles a day, The wife handed it down after we picked her up a 135 M Sport, which eventually led to 3 vehicles and eventually the Jeep.

Thankfully, she loves 3 pedals as much as I do, so both are always a fun time driving.

382aa7d7.jpg

Been able to do a track day in this thing, it is a blast. Took the wife to the BMW ultimate Driving Experience a couple weeks ago, and now I think she is ready to do some track days too.
135i-01.jpg

Sold this over the summer:
IMG_1040_zps1ecfd8b7.jpg

And bought this as the new project. I changed the pipes and seat, and started powdercoating stuff. The battery box cover you see was one of my first projects powder coating.
C705885A-35F3-4630-8347-EAE9CEB03593_zpszilitksu.jpg

It joins the "wife's bike" (AKA, she wants to go for a ride, and this is comfy)
IMG_0646.jpg

My daily commuter. Salsa Vaya. RWD, detachable stereo, 18sp transmission, convertible. I'm unsure on the HP and torque but it could be pushing 1/2 of each.

View attachment 112173

Freakin sweet ride!!!

I miss being able to commute in that fashion. My old commuter was a Surley Crosscheck. I rode to work everyday rain or shine. Guys at work thought I was nuts. Best accessory was my coffee tumbler holder followed by my Light and Motion lights.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416951856.011281.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416951879.104691.jpg

el_chupo_

Nice V&H Short Shots.
Been kicking the idea around about getting a Harley.

It took me a long time to break down. Part of it is the stigma (at least with those I ride with), along with the general "attitude" of HD riders in the DFW area. I finally decided that I wanted to do a minimalist build, and the Dyna just fit what I wanted, so I did it. At the end of the day it just fit my desires/needs. Then the jeep came along and stole all its budget for mods, so we shall see how things progress...

The short shots are definitely loud, though the Twin Slash pipes on the Kawasaki are not quiet either. Actually set off a car alarm with those, on accident. :crazyeyes:

el_chupo_

Freakin sweet ride!!!

I miss being able to commute in that fashion. My old commuter was a Surley Crosscheck. I rode to work everyday rain or shine. Guys at work thought I was nuts. Best accessory was my coffee tumbler holder followed by my Light and Motion lights.

View attachment 112183

Dig the sticker, but my problem with bikes is the cost. I cant ride to work now due to commute, but none of my bikes make enough economic sense to justify them as $$ saving. I have more money in the wheels and tires on one of my bikes than I do with the wheels and tires on the Mini in the picture above... And there is no carbon involved.

Dig the sticker, but my problem with bikes is the cost. I cant ride to work now due to commute, but none of my bikes make enough economic sense to justify them as $$ saving. I have more money in the wheels and tires on one of my bikes than I do with the wheels and tires on the Mini in the picture above... And there is no carbon involved.

Totally. The sticker is kinda hypocritical. Being that it'd probably be cheaper to drive considering at the time I was rolling on Phil Wood hubs laced to DT Swiss rims and Conti touring tires that cost as much or more than wheels and tires for my Jeep 😱.

el_chupo_

Totally. The sticker is kinda hypocritical. Being that it'd probably be cheaper to drive considering at the time I was rolling on Phil Wood hubs laced to DT Swiss rims and Conti touring tires that cost as much or more than wheels and tires for my Jeep .

And if co-workers and friends think you spend too much on your jeep, try explaining that kind of cost to someone on a bicycle...

"What the hell, you can get a complete bike at Wal-Mart for $100. Why would you spend that on just the seat"
"Cool, when can I see the new wheels on your car? Wait, what?!?! You spent that on your bicycle? Just the hubs?"

HILLZ

My other ride.

My 2009 Holden Commodore Ute. 6Ltr V8 paired with a 6 speed Auto. Lowered 2 inches and rolling on 20 inch wheels. :rock:

My Ute2.jpg

Can't remember if I have posted it before or not. :thinking:

Top Bottom