You're Doing It Wrong

Bear_JT

Hooked
Dealer lift broke with my Jeep on it. Had to threaten the crew that if it fell, they were buy me a new one...
They had a couple pieces of 4x4 on the forks against my rear crossmember when I walked over and asked with their plan was. 10 guys standing around and everyone fled. I guess I intimidated them by my tone and presence...
That would totally suck! I would have been pissed if mine was stuck like that.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Dealer lift broke with my Jeep on it. Had to threaten the crew that if it fell, they were buy me a new one...
They had a couple pieces of 4x4 on the forks against my rear crossmember when I walked over and asked with their plan was. 10 guys standing around and everyone fled. I guess I intimidated them by my tone and presence...
Not a dime would come out of any of their pockets. Your tone..:ROFLMAO:

jesse3638

Hooked
Didn't have time to snap a pic, but just saw something while sitting outside enjoying my coffee. Heard what sounded like a flat tire on a car coming up the road. Sure enough it was a stock JK sport. Looked at the driver and she was busy putting on makeup in the mirror completely unaware her tire had 1-2 psi in it and she was nearly driving on the rim. People amaze me.

jesse3638

Hooked
Since I have for too much time on my hands right now I'm sitting outside people watching in Carlsbad. There is this hoity toity restaurant across the street from my temp home for the next month. I watch 6 figure vehicles drive in and out of the small valet lot. I just watched a BMW pull into the apartment lot next door. Male driver got out and walked to the restaurant while his wife got in the driver seat and drove up the street to park because the lot was full. She came walking down the street about 5 mins later wearing tall wedges. Glad to see chivalry isn't dead....haha.

Side note I'm sure there will be a lot more of these type of posts. Maybe they should go in the drinking (coffee in the morning beer in the evening) and thinking thread.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Since I have for too much time on my hands right now I'm sitting outside people watching in Carlsbad. There is this hoity toity restaurant across the street from my temp home for the next month. I watch 6 figure vehicles drive in and out of the small valet lot. I just watched a BMW pull into the apartment lot next door. Male driver got out and walked to the restaurant while his wife got in the driver seat and drove up the street to park because the lot was full. She came walking down the street about 5 mins later wearing tall wedges. Glad to see chivalry isn't dead....haha.

Side note I'm sure there will be a lot more of these type of posts. Maybe they should go in the drinking (coffee in the morning beer in the evening) and thinking thread.
Looks like the guy cares more about his car than his wife... or she's a bad driver. lol 🤷‍♂️😂

Sharkey

Word Ninja
California…as a state…is doing it wrong. Spent the last three days down by Santa Cruz. Insane mask policies regardless of vaccination, everything still pretty much locked down or at half capacity, no businesses (gas stations included) will let you use their bathroom (paying customer or not). Sheeple everywhere.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
California…as a state…is doing it wrong. Spent the last three days down by Santa Cruz. Insane mask policies regardless of vaccination, everything still pretty much locked down or at half capacity, no businesses (gas stations included) will let you use their bathroom (paying customer or not). Sheeple everywhere.
Yup. Been telling you that lol this state sucks in every way.

CalSgt

Hooked
There is this hoity toity restaurant across the street from my temp home for the next month.
Is it Vigilucci's? That place is fantastic and the parking is horrible, the valet looks at my wife's Yukon XL and scratch their heads for ten minutes trying to figure out how to get it to fit.

Highly recommend for a nice dinner if you have the funds, Italian steak & seafood place

jesse3638

Hooked
Is it Vigilucci's? That place is fantastic and the parking is horrible, the valet looks at my wife's Yukon XL and scratch their heads for ten minutes trying to figure out how to get it to fit.

Highly recommend for a nice dinner if you have the funds, Italian steak & seafood place
Yeah it is. It looks great my wife is about to burst (9 months pregnant) so we're waiting until after the baby is born to try it out. Then she'll be able to have a nice glass of wine too...haha. We're staying right across the street for the next month.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Couldn't agree with you more. I'm just glad I live in a county that doesn't give two rats asses what Newsome says. There is still mask mandates but not too many people follow it. Still though I want out of this shit hole...

Saw this on Kauai this summer. Not wrong in the least but so “island” 🤣🤙

Attachments

• 674EEC5C-7B45-4955-8893-42F2171DEEBC.jpeg
    674EEC5C-7B45-4955-8893-42F2171DEEBC.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom