Zone 3”

2014siljk

do it yourself

do it yourself....i was scared to death to mess with my daily driver but im glad i did..really simple,just take your time and allow enough time to do it

J

JKDream

You get by with the spacers for awhile, but you'll eventually need the new driveshaft.
Or run without spacers and use that money for a driveshaft. All they do is prevent the slip joint boot from tearing. You don't even need the boot there, the CV joint boot is the one you don't want to tear which the spacers do nothing for. I have 60k miles on my stock driveshaft without the spacers and it still works perfectly fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pararescue82

I had the zone 3” lift with nitro shocks on my 2011 sport and a month ago bought a 2017 rubicon. I put the same lift on the rubicon based on how reliable it was for me in the past and how affordable. I honestly like the way it feels. By all means there will always be a better lift out there no matter what you own. Everyone has good and bad experiences with almost any as you’ve likely read in other threads. Best of luck on what you choose regardless you’ll be happier than stock. If you’re asking, yes I do recommend the lift and have only used it with nitro shocks as that’s what I got on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom