Florida Wayalife Members

Fett21

The Flo-Grown guys are not really a Jeep club or anything, seems like thats the thing to wear and plaster on your truck - guess it gives you an excuse to drive like an asshole as well I guess ... "WTF is that guys problem, oh he's Flo-Grown - that explains it" :brows:

But as far as wheeling, I am in Hernando County we have quite a few WMA's out here (fire-roads and such) mud when it rains, etc ... There is also the Jeep Ranch in Wildwood, Hardrock in Ocala and some areas few and far between ... I will post a link to what I know on here and maybe we can get a group together - maybe make a Florida bucket list we can hit! :thumb:

WMA's we frequent:

Richloam WMA
Croom WMA
Citrus WMA

Places to check out, closest thing we really have to wheelin' - or just an alternative to the fire-roads etc ... :rock:

Hardrock Cycle Park - Ocala
The Jeep Ranch - Wildwood
Wildwood Offroad Park

I know you were asking about South Florida, but TwistedJK is in Daytone and it's only about an hour and a half to get to Hardrock in Ocala - Just saying ... :thumb:

If anyone knows of any other "Legal" places they "allow wheeling" let's keep this list going! If I discover any thing else I will let you guys know!

- Donnie

I've heard of lazy Springs close to Naples. I'm looking to hit some trails after the new year. I'm here in orlando now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

bonedaddy

Welcome!

Yeah once I get my lift, wheels and tires done I am going to try an dplan a run up to Hardrock MX in Ocala, closest thing we have to Northern wheeling in my opinion ... will let you guys know, maybe we can get a group going. Also if you guys are planning on hitting the TJR in January, let me know ...

http://www.hardrockmx.com/

- Donnie

Fett21

Can't go on the 13th but the 14th and15th I'll be game. Good way to break in my new rubi

Only easy day was yesterday

Breer

Caught the Bug
We had a great time. Total count was about 20 our group plus some others. Good time was had by all. Even the roll overs.

Ps everyone is safe and sound

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! Glad everyone was ok, hopefully the jeep faired alright. One day I hope to make it out there in the new jku. Its just too steep out there for my old CJ5 and it's drum brakes. Had a few too many pucker moments last time.

Top Bottom