Florida Wayalife Members

Welcome. There is a place called the humps that I hear people talk about going to. You have a couple more members down in the Keys. Most of the places are up here in central Fl or a little farther north

jango

Welcome! Im from Atlanta and in school in Melbourne FL. Ocala is the best off road park here which is 2 hours north of orlando. Other than that just mud and sand trails.

RubiJay

Welcome! Im from Atlanta and in school in Melbourne FL. Ocala is the best off road park here which is 2 hours north of orlando. Other than that just mud and sand trails.

No way I'm also from Atlanta, but in school in Miami. I've heard of Ocala park, but it would be a 5 hour drive for me, and it'd have to be a multi-day trip. I think I'll have to get a winch before I can try out those mud trails.

bonedaddy

Thanks for the welcome. Are there any member trail rides or places to wheel around South Florida? I see a good amount of jeeps with Flo-Grown stickers on them, so I'm assuming there are places to wheel.

The Flo-Grown guys are not really a Jeep club or anything, seems like thats the thing to wear and plaster on your truck - guess it gives you an excuse to drive like an asshole as well I guess ... "WTF is that guys problem, oh he's Flo-Grown - that explains it" :brows:

But as far as wheeling, I am in Hernando County we have quite a few WMA's out here (fire-roads and such) mud when it rains, etc ... There is also the Jeep Ranch in Wildwood, Hardrock in Ocala and some areas few and far between ... I will post a link to what I know on here and maybe we can get a group together - maybe make a Florida bucket list we can hit! :thumb:

WMA's we frequent:

Richloam WMA
Croom WMA
Citrus WMA

Places to check out, closest thing we really have to wheelin' - or just an alternative to the fire-roads etc ... :rock:

Hardrock Cycle Park - Ocala
The Jeep Ranch - Wildwood
Wildwood Offroad Park

I know you were asking about South Florida, but TwistedJK is in Daytone and it's only about an hour and a half to get to Hardrock in Ocala - Just saying ... :thumb:

If anyone knows of any other "Legal" places they "allow wheeling" let's keep this list going! If I discover any thing else I will let you guys know!

- Donnie

There is also Jeepin with Judd coming up in February near Bartow, Fl. Its a charity event hosted by the Polk county Sheriff. Looks like a lot of fun and not to long of a drive from Miami

bonedaddy

Jeepin 4 Justice is this weekend, Nov 11th-13th.

at Pasco Safety Town
14851 State Road 52, Unit 107-426, Spring Hill, Florida 34610

I might try and attend Sunday if I can ...

RubiJay

Thanks everyone for the great info. Looks like ocala and Jeepin 4 Justice are both about 5 hours away from me, so I won't be able to make Jeepin 4 Justice. But my girlfriend's brother lives in Gainesville, which isn't far from Ocala, so I'll be sure to let some of you guys know when I'm visiting Gainesville.

I'll definitely be considering Jeepin With Judd though.. hopefully I'll have my enforcer 3inch installed by then.

Top Bottom