Florida Wayalife Members

madstiles

Cool man I think I'm on their fb page. The Swamp is having an event on October 8th gonna be pretty cool jeep show giveaways and the riding of course you should try and make it.

RUBEERCON

I visit my cousins house in Cape Coral several times a year, just trailed his boat to Dania beach and then we boated to Bimini islands. You guys have it made, one day I'll sell all my stuff and drive the jeep down for a permanent stay! Till then I'm just a salt life wanna be.

AnotherRedZj

I visit my cousins house in Cape Coral several times a year, just trailed his boat to Dania beach and then we boated to Bimini islands. You guys have it made, one day I'll sell all my stuff and drive the jeep down for a permanent stay! Till then I'm just a salt life wanna be.

We'll be here waiting you bro!:cool:

madstiles

The sunshine state is definitely a different "wayalife" a little bit of everything going on ;-)

RUBEERCON

Not sure why but I like the lower gulf side better than the Miami hustle. Fort Myers beach , Sanibel, Matlache is mostly where we hang out. The lake release really messes up the water but we're still in Florida, that's all we know when we're there! Enjoyed the keys only been once but it was a blast.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473386356.743214.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473386432.235903.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473386479.610441.jpg
Moonshot and a few other pics from South Bimini. We just left there before the storm hit last week.

Ok I'll let you guys have your thread back, saw Florida and had to chime in! Might see you guys down there over Christmas.

Not sure why but I like the lower gulf side better than the Miami hustle. Fort Myers beach , Sanibel, Matlache is mostly where we hang out. The lake release really messes up the water but we're still in Florida, that's all we know when we're there! Enjoyed the keys only been once but it was a blast.

View attachment 221801 View attachment 221802 View attachment 221803
Moonshot and a few other pics from South Bimini. We just left there before the storm hit last week.

Ok I'll let you guys have your thread back, saw Florida and had to chime in! Might see you guys down there over Christmas.

That's because Miami isn't really Florida. Totally different world down there

Top Bottom