Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished a complete write-up on how to replace an XJ water pump, thermostat and fan clutch. Ya'll can see it by clicking on this link :yup:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...hermostat-amp-Fan-Clutch-Replacement-Write-Up

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Cindy and I weren't sure that our son Andrew would ever move back west let alone to Carson City but I can't tell you how glad we are to have him here. To help celebrate his home coming, we have decided to give him Plan-C, our 1997 Jeep XJ Cherokee. Needless to say, as of today, this rig is officially his and he has named it Jon Snow.

main.php

So, the good news is that Jon Snow will still be a part of the WAYALIFE family and hopefully, we'll be able to get more shots of it on the trail only with Andrew behind the wheel. :cool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well, Cindy and I weren't sure that our son Andrew would ever move back west let alone to Carson City but I can't tell you how glad we are to have him here. To help celebrate his home coming, we have decided to give him Plan-C, our 1997 Jeep XJ Cherokee. Needless to say, as of today, this rig is officially his and he has named it Jon Snow.

main.php

So, the good news is that Jon Snow will still be a part of the WAYALIFE family and hopefully, we'll be able to get more shots of it on the trail only with Andrew behind the wheel. :cool:

Nice! Probably feels a little different than the last time he drove it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
That is not the same young man that rode in Knuckles on the JKX...is it? :cheesy: Congrats Andrew! Hope to see you soon.

KidCarson

Hey everyone! Andrew here, happy to join the Carson family!! Thanks for the well wishes, can't wait to see you all out on the trail in Jon Snow!

naysjp

Caught the Bug
You were grown before I realized Eddie and Cindy had a kid. LOL I always thought Tessa was their kid. LOL.

Top Bottom