FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

RockyJk

Trade you for a 3/4 full bottle of tequila and some home made tamales?? Haha can't believe you still have these!

JKWrang

The problem with Brankz's talk is that he always sounds like a Nigerian scammer...can't tell if he's joking or interested in buying :what:

"Just send me the tires first and shippinh $$$. I have to pay medical bills for my dying grandmother but I am an African Prince with a vast fortune and will pay you extra for your kindness."

- Brankz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Trade you for a 3/4 full bottle of tequila and some home made tamales?? Haha can't believe you still have these!

im can lol since these are for 16" wheels they are not as desired. if they were 17's im sure they would have sold already. they are clearly great tires since i bought them again its just people dont want a 16" wheel :grayno:

Ya if you sell it with free shipping I buy them now cash paypal money lol

not a chance brankz lol i would loose SOOOO much money on shipping it isnt worth it for me.

The problem with Brankz's talk is that he always sounds like a Nigerian scammer...can't tell if he's joking or interested in buying :what:

"Just send me the tires first and shippinh $$$. I have to pay medical bills for my dying grandmother but I am an African Prince with a vast fortune and will pay you extra for your kindness."

- Brankz

you two crack me up!

Brankz

- Brankz

Oh crap did I send that Message to you?

Shhhh don't blow my cover hahaha

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
bump. willing to work with wayalife members on price for these tires. i want them to go to a good home

DA RUNT

This may be the winner of the longest for sale thread to date. Somebody buy these tires. When I first commented here, I only had 37 posts :bleh:

dannymalkin

Maybe I missed it in the thread, but are the wheels gone? And what is the current price on what's left? Plus another bump :thumbup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Maybe I missed it in the thread, but are the wheels gone? And what is the current price on what's left? Plus another bump :thumbup:

yes wheels are gone. current price is $1100 for the tires. comes with warrenty from discount tire.

edit- sorry i said for WAL family is $1000. i have them for $1200 everywhere else. :yup:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hahaha no problem. My boss just got a JKUR and is in the market for 35's.

oh nice! well just a reminder these are for 16" wheels so not sure if he would still be interested or not. whats the zip so i can get an estimate for you just incase.

noroad

oh nice! well just a reminder these are for 16" wheels so not sure if he would still be interested or not. whats the zip so i can get an estimate for you just incase.

Call a frieght company that will just let you throw them on a pallet, i got a quote for a loaded 44 shiped from LA to boston for $200!

dannymalkin

Hmmm, I would have to buy some wheels on top of the tire purchase... but they do look pretty appealing :yup: I am in PA though so we wouldn't have to do shipping, just not sure if the funds will allow it yet.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hmmm, I would have to buy some wheels on top of the tire purchase... but they do look pretty appealing :yup: I am in PA though so we wouldn't have to do shipping, just not sure if the funds will allow it yet.

the wheels i had were black rock soft 8's. 4.25 backspacing. $78 a wheel. here they are thru quadratec. im sure you could find them cheaper.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/92613_10XX_A_PG.htm

let me know. like i said before i am willing to work with members on payment plans and stuff like that if need be.

thardy

Banned
Man, if I didn't have 3.73s we would already be working something out. Can't believe these are still available.

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom