FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lonely bump :( this really is the lowest I can go guys. If interested I'm willing to do a payment plan for my Wayalife family.

Tigereye10

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner on these, been working double overtime at work, but Im thinking I want to keep with the my 17" rims. There are quite a few folks that I work with that own Jeeps so I can ask around and see if anyone is interested in them for ya. :yup:

Happy belated Birthday :birthday:

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner on these, been working double overtime at work, but Im thinking I want to keep with the my 17" rims. There are quite a few folks that I work with that own Jeeps so I can ask around and see if anyone is interested in them for ya. :yup:

Happy belated Birthday :birthday:

Yes please let me know if any of them are interested! i greatly appreciate it!

thank you for the bday wishes!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Here is the certificates for the warranty in case anyone was curious about them. I confirmed with discount tire as well that it is transferable.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407329726.961001.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok a little update. Wheels are tentativly sold to a guy on craigslist. this means i can drop the price of the tires one FINAL time just for you guys :rock:. 1,000 for the tires and the warrenty from discount tire! once again they have about 15,000 miles on them and more then half tread still. im willing to do a payment plan if need be. please let me know

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok a little update. Wheels are tentativly sold to a guy on craigslist. this means i can drop the price of the tires one FINAL time just for you guys :rock:. 1,000 for the tires and the warrenty from discount tire! once again they have about 15,000 miles on them and more then half tread still. im willing to do a payment plan if need be. please let me know

Weekend bump!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Here is the warranty printed out and ready to be handed to the new owner of these tires.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407786333.961488.jpg

JKWrang

You'll take $10.00 a month for 110 months, won't you? :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom