FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

Tigereye10

You still have these up for sale, Coz? I've been having some interest for them at work. I'll take the pics and such to work tomorrow for them to look at if you still have them :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You still have these up for sale, Coz? I've been having some interest for them at work. I'll take the pics and such to work tomorrow for them to look at if you still have them :yup:

Sure do! wheels are sold as of now to a guy from craigslist who im meeting with thursday. hopefully he takes them still at that point lol

Tigereye10

Sure do! wheels are sold as of now to a guy from craigslist who im meeting with thursday. hopefully he takes them still at that point lol

Haha alright lemme know for sure if you still have them after you meet with the guy and I'll still see what I can do at work for ya :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haha alright lemme know for sure if you still have them after you meet with the guy and I'll still see what I can do at work for ya :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sounds good. tires are still available tho! no one has bit on them yet

JKWrang

If you were closer to GA I'd be all over this!

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

I mean, PA isnt that bad... and for a nominal fee I can bring them as far south as VA beach hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
If your really interested I'm willing to work with you on getting them to you. Just let me know

I would love to man l, but I don't think I'm there yet. Still a lot of things I need to do before I make the jump to 35s. Not to mention my wife might get pissed if I run Nitto's since she works for Maxxis.

Grubbicon

I would love to man l, but I don't think I'm there yet. Still a lot of things I need to do before I make the jump to 35s. Not to mention my wife might get pissed if I run Nitto's since she works for Maxxis.

not to much work im about to sell my 1.25" body lift then chop your flares and you would be good to go

thardy

Banned
not to much work im about to sell my 1.25" body lift then chop your flares and you would be good to go

I know it wouldn't take too much to do it, I'd just rather spend the money on other things right now.

Top Bottom