FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

Lonely bump :( this really is the lowest I can go guys. If interested I'm willing to do a payment plan for my Wayalife family.

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner on these, been working double overtime at work, but Im thinking I want to keep with the my 17" rims. There are quite a few folks that I work with that own Jeeps so I can ask around and see if anyone is interested in them for ya. :yup:

Happy belated Birthday :birthday:

Last edited:
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner on these, been working double overtime at work, but Im thinking I want to keep with the my 17" rims. There are quite a few folks that I work with that own Jeeps so I can ask around and see if anyone is interested in them for ya. :yup:

Happy belated Birthday :birthday:

Yes please let me know if any of them are interested! i greatly appreciate it!

thank you for the bday wishes!

Here is the certificates for the warranty in case anyone was curious about them. I confirmed with discount tire as well that it is transferable.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407329726.961001.jpg

ok a little update. Wheels are tentativly sold to a guy on craigslist. this means i can drop the price of the tires one FINAL time just for you guys :rock:. 1,000 for the tires and the warrenty from discount tire! once again they have about 15,000 miles on them and more then half tread still. im willing to do a payment plan if need be. please let me know

ok a little update. Wheels are tentativly sold to a guy on craigslist. this means i can drop the price of the tires one FINAL time just for you guys :rock:. 1,000 for the tires and the warrenty from discount tire! once again they have about 15,000 miles on them and more then half tread still. im willing to do a payment plan if need be. please let me know

Weekend bump!

Here is the warranty printed out and ready to be handed to the new owner of these tires.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407786333.961488.jpg

You'll take $10.00 a month for 110 months, won't you? :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom