BrankZ thread

Yeah man I hear ya on that one, I plan on regearing in March at ORE gonna see if I have the coin and capability to get the high clearance torched on while the Jeep is there, than testing it all at TDS Jeep Safari in Ocitillo if they still get the chance to run it

Brankz

Yeah man I hear ya on that one, I plan on regearing in March at ORE gonna see if I have the coin and capability to get the high clearance torched on while the Jeep is there, than testing it all at TDS Jeep Safari in Ocitillo if they still get the chance to run it

Awesome!.
Ya I think I will postpone my bigger tire with b-lock upgrade and get new gears it's getting annoying on the freeway, don't tell no one but a Prius pass me last week. Lol

Awesome!.
Ya I think I will postpone my bigger tire with b-lock upgrade and get new gears it's getting annoying on the freeway, don't tell no one but a Prius pass me last week. Lol

Believe me I know the feeling, I practically can't use 6th gear to cruise at 70 anymore, if I have a good headwind I cant go over 60 in 6th lol going with 5.13's for when I go up to 37's next, already got one slab just need the other 4

Tigrcky

it's getting annoying on the freeway, don't tell no one but a Prius pass me last week. Lol

Dude don't feel bad our jeeps are meant to go slow, that prius can't look at a dirt road without crapping its panties

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Last edited:

NV375

..........it's getting annoying on the freeway, don't tell no one but a Prius pass me last week. Lol
The first time I took the jeep to Utah I got passed by five of them. My son thought it was funny.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

Yo know you just thumbs your own comment

your right it needs more :cheesy: :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: because its just such a kickass idea... not as kickass as 2 rocket boosters but lets face it i dont want you flying into a cliff. :yup:

Top Bottom