BrankZ thread

Brankz

Wohooo my bank just send me a latter that says that because I never been late on my jeep payments I will no have to pay December wohooooooo
That means rear EVO bumper with D-rings for Christmas 😆

Wohooo my bank just send me a latter that says that because I never been late on my jeep payments I will no have to pay December wohooooooo
That means rear EVO bumper with D-rings for Christmas 

Or you can make the payment as scheduled and be a month ahead thus reducing the interest and get the Jeep paid off faster. I am currently two months ahead on my payment by doing this. Just a thought.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Or you can make the payment as scheduled and be a month ahead thus reducing the interest and get the Jeep paid off faster. I am currently two months ahead on my payment by doing this. Just a thought.

X2!

Loading please wait....

Brankz

actually I always make my regular payment of 410. and 50 or 100 to the principal 👍👍👍 but usually I pay 50 strait to the principal if everything gos good I will pay it off in 26 more months 😁

Brankz

Help me picking my new wheels

After 2 years of owning my jeep I'm buying new wheels, I did lots of research and I found this 3 that I like, but now I just need help picking the correct one, so after I buy them I don't make the same mistake like my tires ☺️ I'm in the 900ish mark or if you have another suggestion is welcome 👍

Number one
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417276425.113396.jpg
Number 2
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417276448.055426.jpg
And...... Drums please' number 3
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417276604.698405.jpg

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Número Uno my hand model friend :D....Level 8 Pro 17"x 9" with Black rings wrapped in Nitto Trail Grapplers would rock your rig Brankzie :yup:......your rig is coming along nicely brother.....awesome job on the interior by the way :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Brankz

Número Uno my hand model friend :D....Level 8 Pro 17"x 9" with Black rings wrapped in Nitto Trail Grapplers would rock your rig Brankzie :yup:......your rig is coming along nicely brother.....awesome job on the interior by the way :wings:

~Woodrow~

👍😊 lol thanks man

Panda

Just make sure you get what you really want even if you have to save $ a little longer, you don't want to spend $900 and then have wheel envy later :yup:

Top Bottom