BrankZ thread

el_chupo_

I like them in the order you have them listed, and I am planning on the Bully Pros myself.

Discount tire did mention that #2 (the zx) was discontinued, and that they were being redesigned as a "Pro" model for future release.

Brankz

I like them in the order you have them listed, and I am planning on the Bully Pros myself.

Discount tire did mention that #2 (the zx) was discontinued, and that they were being redesigned as a "Pro" model for future release.

They sell a set of 5 for 685 bucks ;)

Brankz

Remember that you would need 3 of the rock ring 2 packs @ 64 each, along with a lug nut kit (they sell for $45, and valve stems @15 for the set). Set up like the pic, you are really closer to $200 per.

I can just get a set of 2 rings and after few weeks get for the other rim

K.D.C.H

I vote #1 hands down, I like the contrast of colors with the rings. #2 is nice but it kinda gets lost with black on black on black look.

LeighP

When I first saw the ZX rims, I thought those were the ones for me.....but those new Bully Pro wheels have really grown on me.
So, I vote number one.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
IF it were my jeep and I had to pick from one of these three I would choose number 2 or 1 in that order. Not really a fan of number 3

Top Bottom