Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's been a while since I've posted on this thread but, I'm just so happy that our lawn finally came back to life, I thought I would share :D

IMG_1377.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We need to get up there some weekend. I need to drive that truck !!

We'd love to have the two of you up here and I'm sure Rusty would enjoy going out for a spin with you :yup:

Green grass? I was beginning to think its always golden brown.. Umm

LOL!! Truth be told, it still may end up that way depending on how things go this summer. So far, we have no water restrictions and we've been getting some rain so it hasn't been too bad. That may change in a hurry though. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You can grow grass in the desert? :thinking:

LOL!! While we are technically in the desert, we are also at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains where water does flow down to us. :yup: Granted, thanks to the drought, there isn't as much as we would prefer this year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing what a few days at home will do for a lawn.  Yard looks great!

LOL!! More or less, yes. As you know, we're barely ever at home longer than a few days at a time or, at least, that's how it's been for us for quite some time now. Finally got a chance to get some work around the house done and it's nice to see the fruits of your labor :cool:

I always like to see the green too.... until I have to start mowing :doh: Between the Ohio winters and humid summers, I like the idea of a gravel yard in Northern AZ more every year.

Top Bottom