Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

A.J.

Just looked through this thread for the first time beginning to end. Really really great. Just a great thing to see the level of commitment to your "wayalife" that the haters just don't get. Keep up the good work guys.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, one of the four scrub jay chicks never made it out of the tree it was born in. We have also found another has died. A real bummer. Just now, I did find this guy still pecking around on our lawn and I believe there's still another near by.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464369475.330044.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Unfortunately, one of the four scrub jay chicks never made it out of the tree it was born in. We have also found another has died. A real bummer. Just now, I did find this guy still pecking around on our lawn and I believe there's still another near by.

That sucks.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
X2 such a beautiful bird I hate that two have died is it the weather environment or just a hard life

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hooray!! We went out of town for the holiday weekend and were worried about our little scrub jays. Today, we found the 2 remaining chicks hanging out on our patio deck and testing out their wings.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464744259.173916.jpg

Top Bottom