What was done to your rig this week?

jbaskin28

That's good to hear! I cringed when reading your original post and hoped there wasn't too much damage from burning smell. :thumb:

Thanks! Since we put the ATF +4 fluid in there, I have noticed a difference in the shifting. My buddy and I are in agreement the previous owner (and/or dealership) lost one of the check balls during some home maintenance or the like, and came up with a way to make it still drive. The shifts where much harder. Also the fluid we pulled out was a little thicker than the ATF +4 we put in.

Bad news is, the intermittent start (Transmission Range Sensor) is still there, so we will have to take her apart again just to replace the part. Luckily, we know what we are doing, what to (and not to) remove from the valve body this time! hahaha.

UndeadJeeper

Put on Poison Spyder front and rear crusher flares (aluminum), Poison Spyder body armor, and tonight I'm putting on the rocker knockers. Oh, also put on the Poison Spyder mid width bumper. I'll have pics once I finish up the armor.

The biggest lesson learned from this install is that there should always be an asterisk next to the phrase "easy bolt-on" and that the "nutsert" is by far the single most evil creation on the planet. No matter how hard we pinched those sons of bitches we still ended up with a couple "spinners" that would invariably start spinning with the bolt only halfway in.

lostinkorea

Antenna x offroad antenna 13 inch
Before
1398863948578.jpg
1398863911484.jpg
After
1398863935433.jpg
Rugged ridge xhd latches so sexy
1398863965761.jpg 1398863975871.jpg
Bushwacker cowl scoop. 3m wrapped brushed aluminum
1398863987408.jpg 1398863997312.jpg

Thanks for looking,