Suds of the Day

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah!! Been a while since we've had ourselves some Rogue Double Chocolate Stout :wings:

20170218223409-551e3a37-me.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
I honestly forget sometimes that I have beer in the fridge. Figured today's as a good as any. Hard to go wrong with a decent IPA.

IMG_1129.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
That would be awesome! Let me know what flavor profiles you like and I'll see about getting you a local brew also :thumb:
We like Stouts, porters, sours. I like single, double, triple, IPA's. I stay away from lagers, blonds, and lighter (color) beers. They taste too much like off the shelf domestics with a lot to be desired. Not a big fan of heffs and wheats either. I'll see what I can find and PM you for your address.
I honestly forget sometimes that I have beer in the fridge. Figured today's as a good as any. Hard to go wrong with a decent IPA.

View attachment 245096
I'll come over and help you remember you have beer. I'll help you drink it too..haha

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

We like Stouts, porters, sours. I like single, double, triple, IPA's. I stay away from lagers, blonds, and lighter (color) beers. They taste too much like off the shelf domestics with a lot to be desired. Not a big fan of heffs and wheats either. I'll see what I can find and PM you for your address.

I'll come over and help you remember you have beer. I'll help you drink it too..haha

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dbrooks

IMG_2686.JPG

I decided to buy Longboard Island Lager today at the exchange and I must say that it's very easy to drink. It's nothing fancy...definitely not a double distilled, triple pineapple IPA...but it's a good, ol' fashioned beer. 10/10 would recommend.

JAGS

Hooked
Couple new brews tonight! Both pretty damn tasty.

An oderville IPA from moderns times

IMG_1157.jpg

And a Dank and Sticky Double IPA by hop concept.

IMG_1159.jpg

JamesCo

Looks good. I'm not much on the chocolate but I do like a hearty Stout. We do love Rogue's Dead Guy Ale, probably one of our top beers.[emoji106]

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
So many beers...and a hockey game too.

Velvet Merlin stout

IMG_1192.jpg

An 805....

IMG_1177.jpg

A gen Sherman IPA...

IMG_1179.JPG

And cuz I'm watching my figure...lol