Suds of the Day

NavyJeeper

Yep all grain. HLT on top, Mash tun in the middle and boil kettle on the bottom. All gravity fed; Once I'm done with the boil I use my chugger pump from my boil kettle through my counter flow chiller into my fermentor

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yep all grain. HLT on top, Mash tun in the middle and boil kettle on the bottom. All gravity fed; Once I'm done with the boil I use my chugger pump from my boil kettle through my counter flow chiller into my fermentor

Never done it myself but I have a buddy who does and he won't go back to extract. He says it's that much better.

NavyJeeper

Never done it myself but I have a buddy who does and he won't go back to extract. He says it's that much better.

Yea Per my dad I wasn't aloud to start all grain brewing until I mastered the xtract. Did my first batch of beer at 15 didn't do my first all grain till I turned 21. I have been doing all grain for 9 years now and You can easily make great beer with xtract, but you have more control with all grain.

JamesCo

Early Valentines dinner with my beauty at 360 in Council Bluff!!! Got the UFC fight on pay per view on the iPad. Hopefully see Holly woop some ass. Going to the Dark Side for some great Porter!! IMG_0729.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoying a little Terra Incognita and remembering good times with good friends on the California Emigrant Trail.

20170212195850-9c9e41e3-me.jpg

:cool:

Top Bottom