Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Tackerdown

Banned
Wow now that was an interesting read. It always sucks seeing your friends get bashed.
These threads always make me think of the threads that people start that begin with why I like wayalife. I have always read that we left that other jk forum because of how they were treated.
Being new to this intranet stuff meaning this is the first sight I've belonged to other than a work related one, is this how it started on the jk forum.

No I don't know the complete story.
Yes most of my posts are welcome to wayalife
Yes most of my other posts are trying to get wayalife gatherings at Rausch creek.
Yes This is the first forum , trade mark I've saported other than Harley.
And yes I am kinda sensitive.

My question is sincere. Is this how it started on the other sight. People bashing other people on there comment verses finding another way to handle the situation. :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Wow now that was an interesting read. It always sucks seeing your friends get bashed.
These threads always make me think of the threads that people start that begin with why I like wayalife. I have always read that we left that other jk forum because of how they were treated.
Being new to this intranet stuff meaning this is the first sight I've belonged to other than a work related one, is this how it started on the jk forum.

Yes most of my other posts are trying to get wayalife gatherings at Rausch creek.

My question is sincere. Is this how it started on the other sight. People bashing other people on there comment verses finding another way to handle the situation. :confused:

I'd imagine so. But if you read through, it looks like it got semi resolved. Are/Will Starkey and army_vet make up and be besties? Probably not. Is the beef squashed (for the moment?) Looks to be that way.

Its up to us, the members, to make sure we dont feed into the b.s., which is why you saw me and Coz advocating that this was a waste of wayalife time/resources and just moving on.

If not for the pure entertainment of a bored 3rd shifter desperately trying to stay awake, this thread has no value and I wouldn't read too much into it. Jokes were made, feelings were hurt and now all is right with the world.

Also... given that most of us are alpha males with oversized jeeps, most of sharkeys later posts can be interpreted as a manly half apology admitting there's a beef and thats that. No more. No less. Hope thats somewhat of a consolation

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

JAGS

Hooked

That other forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh. This forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh and they still own this one. That's what I know they have in common.

Not sure what else started or ended over there as it's become a free-for-all with folks pimping products and services and more about three word story threads and stock rigs wheeling better than coil-overs and shit. I like these random threads that start and end with the sole purpose of some comic relief. Most of us have taken the brunt of many jokes/insults/teasing. It's just a bunch of guys (and a few girls) messing around on the internet.

Some people just don't understand a little ribbing and can't take a joke, those are the ones that seriously need pills, yup.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Some people just don't understand a little ribbing and can't take a joke, those are the ones that seriously need pills, yup.

They are ribbed for her pleasure so you'd think they would understand. :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Do they work for YOU? :cheesy:

Yup. I turned them outside in.

You weren't calling me a girl or saying I have a vagina were you. Oh wait, you were. See was that so bad. I didn't even get my panties wadded.

You weren't calling me a girl or saying I have a vagina were you. Oh wait, you were. See was that so bad. I didn't even get my panties wadded.

He'll just chase you around with his purse and mandals,lmao

JKWrang

Or maybe I was asking if you use them on your lady (ladies)..? The world may never know

StrizzyChris

Its up to us, the members, to make sure we dont feed into the b.s.,

I would say to make sure we don't GET INVOLVED into the b.s. and if you do....be prepared to get a little shit on your boots. Don't get knee deep in the shit and then complain about the smell!

JKWrang

I would say to make sure we don't GET INVOLVED into the b.s. and if you do....be prepared to get a little shit on your boots. Don't get knee deep in the shit and then complain about the smell!

Truer words were never spoken

Aeraun

That other forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh. This forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh and they still own this one. That's what I know they have in common.

Not sure what else started or ended over there as it's become a free-for-all with folks pimping products and services and more about three word story threads and stock rigs wheeling better than coil-overs and shit. I like these random threads that start and end with the sole purpose of some comic relief. Most of us have taken the brunt of many jokes/insults/teasing. It's just a bunch of guys (and a few girls) messing around on the internet.

I agree with you, but that's not the point. Comic relief is most certainly a good thing, but it shouldn't be done at the expense of others especially when they express that they don't appreciate it. Yes this is the internet, but that doesn't mean words lose any effect on someone. Its one thing to joke and mess around, its another when it happens and the person that is the current "target" doesn't appreciate it whether its on the internet or to his/her face and the problem I have is that there's no respect for that. I don't care the context - if I know you or not, on a computer or face to face - if I say or do something with the full intentions of it being a joke and you don't take it that way and let me know, I won't continue it. Not only did it continue, but the "target" was ostracized for expressing that he didn't appreciate it. That's not messing around, that's called harassing. As for the rest of the interjections go, simply a man's friends caring. I'm sure if someone you were good friends with expressed the same situation to you, you'd inject in some way whether it happened face to face or on the internet.

Yes you are correct, some people can't take a joke because each of us have different experiences and personalities that make us who we are and provide us with a perspective that is completely different from one another. One person can find something to be the most hilarious thing he or she has ever seen while another person can view the same thing as the most disrespectful, unnecessary comment or action and neither of them are wrong, its perspective and again, its a matter of respecting that instead of looking at it as they just need pills. Its the people who know something bothers someone - especially when that someone is someone you are sharing something with like a friendship, hobby, or even the Wayalife - and yet they continue to engage in that behavior toward that someone who need the pills.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I agree with you, but that's not the point. Comic relief is most certainly a good thing, but it shouldn't be done at the expense of others especially when they express that they don't appreciate it. Yes this is the internet, but that doesn't mean words lose any effect on someone. Its one thing to joke and mess around, its another when it happens and the person that is the current "target" doesn't appreciate it whether its on the internet or to his/her face and the problem I have is that there's no respect for that. I don't care the context - if I know you or not, on a computer or face to face - if I say or do something with the full intentions of it being a joke and you don't take it that way and let me know, I won't continue it. Not only did it continue, but the "target" was ostracized for expressing that he didn't appreciate it. That's not messing around, that's called harassing. As for the rest of the interjections go, simply a man's friends caring. I'm sure if someone you were good friends with expressed the same situation to you, you'd inject in some way whether it happened face to face or on the internet.

Yes you are correct, some people can't take a joke because each of us have different experiences and personalities that make us who we are and provide us with a perspective that is completely different from one another. One person can find something to be the most hilarious thing he or she has ever seen while another person can view the same thing as the most disrespectful, unnecessary comment or action and neither of them are wrong, its perspective and again, its a matter of respecting that instead of looking at it as they just need pills. Its the people who know something bothers someone - especially when that someone is someone you are sharing something with like a friendship, hobby, or even the Wayalife - and yet they continue to engage in that behavior toward that someone who need the pills.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393803874.322409.jpg
I'll just leave this here.... :cheesy:

This doesn't offend you does it Rocco? Not meant to be disrespectful.

Aeraun

View attachment 71686
I'll just leave this here.... :cheesy:

This doesn't offend you does it Rocco? Not meant to be disrespectful.

No sir, not at all. Had homemade dinner waiting for me so I wasn't overly concerned with my punctuation. If that caused anything to be unclear in my post I will be more than happy to clear it up :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Top Bottom