My Dozer

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I looked through your thread but probably missed it. Do you have a hydro steering set up?

Loading please wait....

No, not yet. Looking into psc. But this agr kit also caught my eye. Need to look into that set up.

olram30

Would you say that you need it or more of a it will make life easier?

Loading please wait....

Probably a little of both. Be easier on the sector shaft. I usually don't turn my steering wheel until I'm moving right now. Just need to do a little research on the agr rock ram set up. The price looked good.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Probably a little of both. Be easier on the sector shaft. I usually don't turn my steering wheel until I'm moving right now. Just need to do a little research on the agr rock ram set up. The price looked good.

Ah ok. Ill check that out as well. Ive only heard of the PSC set up. Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

olram30

Ah ok. Ill check that out as well. Ive only heard of the PSC set up. Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

This set up is the one I was looking at here. Price was fair. Just looking for reviews

Attachments

• 1415059625997.jpg
    1415059625997.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 291

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
This set up is the one I was looking at here. Price was fair. Just looking for reviews

Lol I really like their product description - "hardcore rockcrawlers or the four wheeler with large tires and a lift kit who rarely gets off-road but is fighting the wheel to get into a tight parking spot."

Loading please wait....

olram30

Lol I really like their product description - "hardcore rockcrawlers or the four wheeler with large tires and a lift kit who rarely gets off-road but is fighting the wheel to get into a tight parking spot."

Loading please wait....

Lately I'm more of the second guy.Lol.. The steering gear box they have looks nice

olram30

I trimmed some stuff after last time I went out and moved my evap skid. So today after dropping my son off from school, I decided to hit some little trails south if my little town.
1415294026178.jpg
The front trim job looks good. Happy with everything. This is about all I'm going to get out of her.
1415294138593.jpg
Can't get any closer at full stuff.
1415294189904.jpg
1415294203107.jpg
1415294258790.jpg

Now the rear. I'm using 2.5" bump stops, I can make it work if I trim more. But looking at it close and some measurements I took. I think I can go with a 3" bump stop and evo rock stars. There is a little over 1" off shock up travel not being used. So I think I might give up a ½" up travel and gain 1" droop. Might be better than trimming more metal.
1415294472601.jpg
1415294502216.jpg
1415294522461.jpg
1415294556632.jpg
1415294601522.jpg
1415294652130.jpg
So we'll see what happens, with the rear. Other than that everything else looks good. Wish I had a fork lift or rti ramp.

olram30

Good thing you have a set of adjustable hockey pucks you can use.
Lol.The front is set fine with my sporting goods equipment. I had a set of 2.5" bump stops I bought from eBay. No pucks in the rear. Might price out some quality ones and rock stars. Tried to log onto Northridge and their new website won't let me log on.

olram30

Haven't done anything lately, I did wash it yesterday.
1423370108145.jpg
We are probably going to move to Cheyenne Wyoming in the next year hopefully. Been working on the house getting it ready to sell.
But my birthday is this month and my wife said I can buy something. I think I'm going to get some evo rock stars and the tailgate delete plate.
She also notified me that her stock tires suck bad on the ice, so saving up still to get rims and tires for the white jeep. Should start working on that jeep real soon.

CJW

Was wondering if you tried the rockstars yet? I'm getting the 3" EVO springs next month and had been wondering about this.

olram30

Cool! Anxious to see.

I should be ok with the shocks I have, I have enough shaft showing at full bump. The evo springs should have plenty of free length. Every inch counts!

Attachments

• 1425007664083.jpg
    1425007664083.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 214

CJW

I should be ok with the shocks I have, I have enough shaft showing at full bump. The evo springs should have plenty of free length. Every inch counts!

That's what she said!....sorry; lame ass humor on my part LOL.

Definitely need to squeeze out what you can! I was also wondering....I saw you started with 2.5" bumpstops. Are they doable? What parts were you still rubbing? I think I remember you saying you were going to switch to 3" bumpstops along with the rockstars. I just looked up evo's and synergy's rear shock relocation brackets; Evo's moves the shock mount up 2" and Synergy's moves it up 1.5". If the 2.5 bumpstops are doable could you go with synergy's shock mounts and come up with the same amount of overall travel as you would with the 3" bumps and Evo brackets? Sorry, sort of thinking out loud here; I would also like minimal bumpstop to avoid losing to much up travel when only starting with 3"s of lift. :beer:

EDIT: What size bumpstop are you running in the front? Curious...

Last edited:
Top Bottom