The building of knuckles

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Oh yeah and tomorrow Sharkey wants to check my ball...joints. ;)

:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry man, I have to help my mother-in-law move a king size hide-a-bed sofa out of an apartment on the tenth floor of a high rise building (pre-ADA so there is no elevator) occupied solely by elderly nudist lepers with yeast infections. At least that's what I'd rather do than check your ball...joints.

MTG

Caught the Bug
No heat shield! No bumper! Cut down flares! Reckless, simply reckless and irresponsible. I would have thought you were not this type of hooligan. Where do you think you live, in Arizona where there are no laws?

.....and by now you have figured out that I have nothing but good things to say about Knuckles. The jeep is coming along nicely :rock:

Like there are laws in Nevada. :crazy eyes:

Thanks Greg! She's like EVO Jeep lite. :cheesy:

Trail Bud

Hooked
QUOTE=GCM 2;67769]You keep adding armor and decals and it will not be "lite"......it will be a porker like mine :thumb:[/QUOTE]

I laughed when I read this, but it's true.
Especially the decals.:cheesy:[

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I thought the decals made up for the additional weight by adding horsepower and suspension travel? :thinking:

I actually think the armor and tire carrier weighs less than the LOD bumper and tire carrier I am replacing. 👍

Prime8

I thought the decals made up for the additional weight by adding horsepower and suspension travel? :thinking:

I actually think the armor and tire carrier weighs less than the LOD bumper and tire carrier I am replacing. 👍

Nope sorry, decals only add horsepower to ricers.

Top Bottom