The building of knuckles

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Looking great. Can't wait to see the finished product. Did I read somewhere you are going to paint the corners white?

GCM 2

Great photo Mike, it shows something that many people question me and others who run the EVO rear quarter armor. Everyone, take a look at the brakelight hole in the armor in this photo. It shows the factory quarter panel behind, and how much is needed to cut away from that stock sheet metal to get the new LED brake lights to fit in. Most people draw the line here and aren't willing to cut this material away just to run aftermarket rear quarters......however, they seem to be okay with drilling a metric shit ton of nutzert holes to hold the armor on :thinking: Its like they think they are going to be able to return to stock if they don't cut and enlarge the factory brakelight holes :cheesy: Personally I would not mind buying a used jeep with some badass armor already installed :rock:

biggy

Looking good !! I read on jkf that that hole to the upper right of the gascap is for the installation of the carrier bracket and to not put a nutsert in that hole. I see you have put a nutsert there so hopefully that is correct. Just wondering because mine arrives tomorrow.:rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looking good !! I read on jkf that that hole to the upper right of the gascap is for the installation of the carrier bracket and to not put a nutsert in that hole. I see you have put a nutsert there so hopefully that is correct. Just wondering because mine arrives tomorrow.:rock:

You are right and I knew that, but it helped get the rear portion aligned. We plan to drill it out. We'll see how that goes. LOL!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And a little FYI to those about to do this or skins, this nutsert tool is worth its weight in gold. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362333527.779036.jpg

Top Bottom