Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

Washed up Onyx today so I can pull the top and doors off tomorrow. Will be at work most of the weekend but doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435877435.979365.jpg

devonn216

They just slightly come into contact with them... I wouldn't necessarily say they rest on it. Did you go with Synergy Gussets?

Yeah "slightly contact" is a better way to describe it. No I got the EVOs just because they were cheaper. They fit perfectly and I don't think the spring contact would make any difference. It's so very slight. Slight enough that I could move it enough with my hand to get paint there.

Napalm

Yeah "slightly contact" is a better way to describe it. No I got the EVOs just because they were cheaper. They fit perfectly and I don't think the spring contact would make any difference. It's so very slight. Slight enough that I could move it enough with my hand to get paint there.

I wish I would have went with Evos just due to the ease of install. My bill went up about a $100 bucks just because they had to pull the coil/shock/sway bar down and remove the coil

devonn216

I wish I would have went with Evos just due to the ease of install. My bill went up about a $100 bucks just because they had to pull the coil/shock/sway bar down and remove the coil

Damn! That sucks! Yeah all we had to do is jack it up, take the wheel/tire off so we had room to work, sit the upper in place hit it a couple times with a hammer for it to seat fully and that was it. The lowers went in perfectly with no hammer work.

Napalm

Damn! That sucks! Yeah all we had to do is jack it up, take the wheel/tire off so we had room to work, sit the upper in place hit it a couple times with a hammer for it to seat fully and that was it. The lowers went in perfectly with no hammer work.

Yeah I'm glad it's done now. Piece of mind sure is a nice thing!

billybobjku

Looking great Napalm! I just bought the same wheels and tires. I need to pick them up from the shipping company but don't know if I need a larger vehicle to get them home. I was hoping I could get 4 in the back and hang the 5th one on the tire carrier. Do you think I'll be able to get 4 of them in the back of the jeep?

Top Bottom