Silver Lake Round 2 and then some

CedarRaider

The wait is killing me. After putting the lift on all I have to do is pick up supplies (food and whiskey). Then wait to get down there pick up a flag holder and orv sticker.

Mitrig

I am dying from the wait. This is my first time out this season and with this jeep. Just got an email saying my new hi lift and clino will be in tomorrow. And a local club member got me a extinguisher and mount for the trip as a gift. So if anyone wants one they are 10 bucks for my price. He refurbishes them and sells fire safety equipment. So I got lucky talking to the right guy at the right time. He may be heading up with me in his jeep to wheel with us.

Still need to remove my door hinges and rhino coat them

CedarRaider

Are there any cigar smokers going besides myself. I'll be being a few extra sticks with me. 10 bucks for a extinguisher sounds good to me.

JKbrick

I am dying from the wait. This is my first time out this season and with this jeep. Just got an email saying my new hi lift and clino will be in tomorrow. And a local club member got me a extinguisher and mount for the trip as a gift. So if anyone wants one they are 10 bucks for my price. He refurbishes them and sells fire safety equipment. So I got lucky talking to the right guy at the right time. He may be heading up with me in his jeep to wheel with us.

Still need to remove my door hinges and rhino coat them

Have you seen the dupli color spray on coating that peels off like plasti dip? Looks pretty good on tv for what that's worth

Mitrig

Have you seen the dupli color spray on coating that peels off like plasti dip? Looks pretty good on tv for what that's worth

Yea I have but I figure everything else is rhino coated and my new rock rails I'll be rhino coating aswell. So I'll do these one time. That and I had a tub at home.

Mitrig

Are there any cigar smokers going besides myself. I'll be being a few extra sticks with me. 10 bucks for a extinguisher sounds good to me.

Yea it's a good deal considering they are brought up to code. I told him I may buy a few off him and get then to a few wol boys so if anyone wants one I don't have a problem brining a few down.

And I don't smoke but on occasions smoked once when I started engineering to say I got into the program and I have a cigar waiting for when I get my iron ring and graduate but I see this being te first time milo hits the trails a celebratory cigar is in order.

Mitrig

Picked up rollcage mounted tube coolers, a new spare mounted gas can tray except I may use it to hold my water jerry can an hae access to it 247 on the trail package after package is being delivered to my house lately ahah

Clark Griswold

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406936496.883591.jpg
Antenna is tuned, 0% power loss. Wasn't thinking when I bought the 4' stik but I measured and even the 3' would not fit in the garage and the 2' would be below the roof line so I could not win.

Mitrig

I can't wait to see everyone's rigs. I know after this trip there will be a few mods I we will all want done based on what we see on the other rigs

Clark Griswold

I'm already itching to go to 35's and trim my fenders and possibly go with an EVO plush ride full suspension lift but I have to wait for the 33's to wear out first. At least I am trying to wait. Lol.

Mitrig

I'm dying to swap to a coil over system but I may do the heavy oldmanemu suspension and finally finish designing my tire carrier. Let's be honest this moding thing never ends. I know I'll see something on one of your rigs mine doesn't have or vice versa and then goes more money ahah

Mitrig

Perfect tempt!!! I'm hoping to make the trek there topless.

Mounting everything that comes in tomorrow.

But foud out the ujoint I swap is bad and pissed out all the grease. So I'll have to redo it 👎

Top Bottom