Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

My vote is The Dusy.(No Rubicon badge for me :banghead: )

Remember this is only if we cannot run the rubicon. Nothing is set in stone yet. I am still hopeful everything will be a go as planned but just want to have an acceptable plan b for everyone if just doesn't work out.

pastorwug

My vote is The Dusy.(No Rubicon badge for me :banghead: )

I could never find cell coverage on the Rubicon and you need to connect to Mopar's Jeep site while on the trail to get their "prized" badge - so no badge for me either. Not sure it's all that it is cracked up to be anyways? (Sour grapes?)

Panda

I could never find cell coverage on the Rubicon and you need to connect to Mopar's Jeep site while on the trail to get their "prized" badge - so no badge for me either. Not sure it's all that it is cracked up to be anyways? (Sour grapes?)

I checked in for it about five miles west of loon lake with verizon and got the badge :yup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
You guys just tell me when and where and I'll be there, I just want to wheel and hang with you guys! Don't really care where. The more challenging the better! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I found a bunch of trails like the lower two that were single day or shorter trips but I was trying to focus on camping trips as well. If anyone has any trails they want me to look up or add please let me know and I will find any info I can. Here are the ones we were talking about and then a couple others.

1. Rubicon Trail
2. Fordyce Trail
3. Dusy/Ershim Trail
4. High Lakes
  • Length: 15 miles
  • Map: N/A
  • Duration: Multiple Days (base camp and explore)
  • Wayalife Video: N/A

**These two are near slick rock so we could do multiple trails if that was desired**

5. Deer Valley
6. Niagara Rim

Deer valley is up by me and it is supposed to be closed. I no the gate is normally open but still not supposed to be on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Deer valley is up by me and it is supposed to be closed. I no the gate is normally open but still not supposed to be on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's closed about half way. So you have to turn around to exit.

misheliryami

The weather is changing in LA too! it was way colder this morning and cloudy, hopefully is gonna rain there. yesterday i paid for my rear locker and differential covers, ill drop of my jeep this monday to instal them. also tomorrow im gonna meet a friend in apple valley to cut my front fenders. i dont mind either which trails we go to, whats important is to get out, breath, wheel and have fun. thank you crippledpetey for putting more times to prepare plan B :thumb:

So I'm walking thru a truckstop parking lot just minding my own business and slip on a banana peel, (it's one of those truckstops), and roll my ankle, just my luck. Driving the truck? Not a big deal, I'm a floater! Now, driving Mumbo might be a different story, we'll see how things go this next week, I may have to sit this one out. And, no, Panda, you can't drive Mumbo for me.

Panda

So I'm walking thru a truckstop parking lot just minding my own business and slip on a banana peel, (it's one of those truckstops), and roll my ankle, just my luck. Driving the truck? Not a big deal, I'm a floater! Now, driving Mumbo might be a different story, we'll see how things go this next week, I may have to sit this one out. And, no, Panda, you can't drive Mumbo for me.

:grayno: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411230834.408104.jpg

Crawler Kitty

The Mrs can drive you can be co-pilot!? :thinking: you guys gotta go! Better yet you can ride with Panda and Mrs Ridge and I navigate Mumbo! :wings:

Last edited:
Top Bottom