Grapes & Grub October 2014

bkac

Caught the Bug
If you drink enough wine you won't even notice! :p

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheStick

Wish I could make it guys. Halloween weekend with the kid for me. Haven't even hit a trail since early August :/

Mrs.2013rubirick

So is the plan solidified to meet at 11:15am at Russian River? Are they expecting us at that time?

Edit: So J & J need to hit Meadowcraft first thing at 11am to get the Sonoma card (they have the Napa card). So can we alter the plans and hit Meadowcraft at 11:15 then after that go to Russian River and go from there? That way J & J can get their card and meet us all. The issue being its a 30+ mile difference between Meadowcraft and RR so they can't be at MC at 11 and then RR at 11:15. What does everyone think about doing that? MC 11:15 then RR afterwards and go from there?

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

just tell me when for rr. if you want to call and talk to sarah, just let her you know your with me
View attachment 106560

Okay new plan!!! Thanks for that info RSD!!

Spoke to Sarah, there is a large group that has the first half of the day, so we really wouldn't have wanted to be there anyhow at that time (there is a party of 30 and outside will be closed due to the rain). So, the new plan is to start at Meadowcraft at 11:15, taste there, get J & J's card and then from there we'll drive to Balleto. We'll taste there, then head to Russian River. The large party has the room until approx. 2:30-2:45. So our goal will be to be there around that time. Then from there we can go wherever the wine is flowing....which is in many places so....

How's that all sound?

Okay new plan!!! Thanks for that info RSD!!

Spoke to Sarah, there is a large group that has the first half of the day, so we really wouldn't have wanted to be there anyhow at that time (there is a party of 30 and outside will be closed due to the rain). So, the new plan is to start at Meadowcraft at 11:15, taste there, get J & J's card and then from there we'll drive to Balleto. We'll taste there, then head to Russian River. The large party has the room until approx. 2:30-2:45. So our goal will be to be there around that time. Then from there we can go wherever the wine is flowing....which is in many places so....

How's that all sound?

sounds good to me! how do we want to end the day? picnic somewhere? or go eat? im up for another wine guerilla stop too!

Top Bottom