Grapes & Grub October 2014

Mrs.2013rubirick

Soooo...what's everyone's general consensus here??? If we skip Rombauer and do baletto and RR first then we can choose more off the sip card after we finish with those two. Hudson st. Near those two has like 5 on the sip card. Upsideup would you want to meet us for a tasting at Russian River or Baletto early? I know you cant stay the whole day, but maybe one winery? Just wanted to through this out there since Rombauer is kinda far from the other wineries. :)

Edit: it may not have been hudson st
Nearby but i know there are plenty on the sip card that are in that area.

there are like a dozen plus wineries around rr and baletto. so much, and wine guerilla is another place we are members at and have good zins and blends. and jigar which is a new tasting room on the same block of wine guerilla which is all about 5 mins from rr. not to keep with the ones we did last time but ya know our favs lol

UpsideUp

Upsideup would you want to meet us for a tasting at Russian River or Baletto early? I know you cant stay the whole day, but maybe one winery? Just wanted to through this out there since Rombauer is kinda far from the other wineries. :)

Edit: it may not have been hudson st
Nearby but i know there are plenty on the sip card that are in that area.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would make the trip over to RR just because I would probably be leaving the wife and kids at home and I wife only has weekends off. So taking up to much time from the day might not sit well with her if you know what I mean. And since she is still breast feeding she wouldn't be to into the winery idea for now. That's why I was just thinking of something quick.
But as I said...I totally understand if you guys decide to just run Sonoma Valley. I will keep looking to see what you guys decide. Either way it's going to be a fun day for you guys and wish I could make the whole thing.

Looks like a fun trip, my girl friend and I will be in Sonoma Saturday Night then watching soccer on Sunday at Sonoma State then driving home, looks like we will just miss you guys.... Have fun and be safe(ish) :beer:

Looks like a fun trip, my girl friend and I will be in Sonoma Saturday Night then watching soccer on Sunday at Sonoma State then driving home, looks like we will just miss you guys.... Have fun and be safe(ish) :beer:

you guys should def just come up early! ssu is around the corner from my house.

also, spoke with RR staff, and want to make this work with us. need a apx time? kitty..... when do ya think and i said 6 rigs and 10 people? ish?

Mrs.2013rubirick

also, spoke with RR staff, and want to make this work with us. need a apx time? kitty..... when do ya think and i said 6 rigs and 10 people? ish?

Well if they want to solidify a time then lets make RR the first stop and our meeting point. What does everyone think? 11:15 am meet at RR then from there go to Bolletto then from there choose some from the SIP card?

Mrs.2013rubirick

You should come up earlier Saturday and join us!!!

Crawler Kitty

Well if they want to solidify a time then lets make RR the first stop and our meeting point. What does everyone think? 11:15 am meet at RR then from there go to Bolletto then from there choose some from the SIP card?

That sounds like a plan to me. 11:15 am at Russian River....sorry I didn't call last night, dinner, dishes, game and totally crashed out. No card yet but if I don't have sounds like we can pick it up in Sonoma yes?

Crawler Kitty

Seriously.....you GOTTA come up early! You can leave at 5 am and make it there in time! :cheesy: Won't be the same without ya!

Mrs.2013rubirick

That sounds like a plan to me. 11:15 am at Russian River....sorry I didn't call last night, dinner, dishes, game and totally crashed out. No card yet but if I don't have sounds like we can pick it up in Sonoma yes?

Yes, we'll just need to call them ahead of time. No worries!! I figured you just got busy and then tired lol.

So I think the plan is to meet at Russian River at 11:15 Saturday morning.

Going:

Panda
Crawler Kitty
2013Rubirick
Mrs.2013Rubirick
MagellanJenn
CrippledPetey
RubberSideDown
JkShottyGirl

UpSideUp, I totally understand! If it ends up working out though, we'd love to meet you! If we end up at Rombauer we'll definitely post it!

You should come up earlier Saturday and join us!!!

Seriously.....you GOTTA come up early! You can leave at 5 am and make it there in time! :cheesy: Won't be the same without ya!

We will see how early we get up there - should be early afternoon.... We do have dinner plans with her son Saturday evening so we will see how early we get on the road and how things pan out.. you know me if I can make it happen I will LOL!

Mrs.2013rubirick

We will see how early we get up there - should be early afternoon.... We do have dinner plans with her son Saturday evening so we will see how early we get on the road and how things pan out.. you know me if I can make it happen I will LOL!

That would be awesome!

Crawler Kitty

Yep you got it probably only 5 rigs I hate to miss the pic at RR but don't want to spend the gas money for two rigs since I'll be doing that commute next week for 2days there and back for continuing ed!

Panda

That would be cool if you made it up there we'd have our whole crew, well except the amazing orange Prius :tearsdrip:

Panda

Looks like it's gonna be wet up there tomorrow guess it's time to put the top and doors on :grayno: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414161378.790838.jpg

Top Bottom