Grapes & Grub October 2014

Crawler Kitty

We on? We are open and willing to drive :) VINO…say no more :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yes! Let's pin down the date are you in class on Nov 1st or are we thinking this weekend? We were thinking about maybe Lodi also this trip either way I think there may be a pass we can get tasting at multiples for one fee. Let me know what you guys are thinking we're in for sure!

Yes! Let's pin down the date are you in class on Nov 1st or are we thinking this weekend? We were thinking about maybe Lodi also this trip either way I think there may be a pass we can get tasting at multiples for one fee. Let me know what you guys are thinking we're in for sure!

I cannot make Nov 1st :(. I'm doing accuracy jumps for my pro rating. Sorry.

Mrs.2013rubirick

This weekend works for us! ! Just say where! We're ready. ...hubby MADE me clean the jeep for like 3 hours yesterday so she's all nice and pretty!!!

Mine looks exactly like it did when we left the rubicon lol minus the boxes in the back. I almost left it in the rain today so it would get some cleaning :cheesy:

SERIOUSLY!!! He's dilusional.....he washed the outside which took like 20 minutes. ..i detailed the whole inside and it took me like 3 hours....i wasn't too happy either lol how did i get the tedious job!!!

Well in all fairness he did just send me a pic of the outside. I told him he needed to clean up his sliders they look ghetto all pealing like their sunburned.

Top Bottom