The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

thardy

Banned
So apparently the folks over at Hauk Designs and River Raider hate Eddie enough to pay homage to him for their SEMA build this year.

1414374610360.jpg

Sent using Wayalife mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
River Raider has run a "ban this" plate for many years...no big news there. Maybe they should focus more of their energy on building skid plates that don't bend and less on holding grudges for half a decade.

thardy

Banned
River Raider has run a "ban this" plate for many years...no big news there. Maybe they should focus more of their energy on building skid plates that don't bend and less on holding grudges for half a decade.

Gotcha. Surprised the hell out of me that they would incorporate it into their SEMA build. I wonder how explaining that goes for them with investors.

Sent using Wayalife mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Just started catching up on this thread and saw this. Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

Gotcha. Surprised the hell out of me that they would incorporate it into their SEMA build. I wonder how explaining that goes for them with investors.

Whatever they say, I'm sure it doesn't include how their skid plates bend like nothing or how they use bondo on their tube fenders. :cheesy:

Manufacturers and fanboys call it "bashing" but, I just call it like I see it.

jelliott076

So Eddie...from what I've been reading, all of the wanktards in the world think you suck. This thread is great! It took me about twenty minute to breeze through it. Did we actually cancel Matti's visa? Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Wardell

So apparently the folks over at Hauk Designs and River Raider hate Eddie enough to pay homage to him for their SEMA build this year.

I just saw that too and was going to post it up, but I see you beat me to it.

I didn't realise they have been hateing on Eddie for so long, but it makes sense. Most of their stuff looks like it's made specifically for the asspirate 4x4 guys...

Besides, would Eddie really need to ban pics of their tomahauk? I mean, it doesn't even look like a Jeep anymore... though it's a perfect candidate for the "Kill it with Fire" thread.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well I feel like an asshat for my comment in the SEMA thread. Didnt know RR was a bunch of haters as well. :grayno:

Loading please wait....

SDG

Caught the Bug
I think fix it with bondo is better slogan for this guy.

He's a joke

Hey.... its hard for a professional shop to bend tubing and sheet metal.... o wait... it shouldnt be...

Maybe they could say... Bondo, making up for poor craftsmanship and shitty welds since...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey.... its hard for a professional shop to bend tubing and sheet metal.... o wait... it shouldnt be...

Maybe they could say... Bondo, making up for poor craftsmanship and shitty welds since...

The sad truth is, you can't make this stuff up. River Raiders did actually use bondo and me posting up about it hurt them enough that they sent me nasty letters and started hating on me. I'm not 100% sure but, I think they've moved away from this practice as they should have but, the hate from them is still strong.

In the end, the truth hurts and it's always easier to hate on the person shining the light on it.

jesse3638

Hooked
The sad truth is, you can't make this stuff up. River Raiders did actually use bondo and me posting up about it hurt them enough that they sent me nasty letters and started hating on me. I'm not 100% sure but, I think they've moved away from this practice as they should have but, the hate from them is still strong.

In the end, the truth hurts and it's always easier to hate on the person shining the light on it.

Well if calling them out such as you had caused them to move away from the practice of using bondo shouldn't they be thanking you?:screwy: Maybe they'll address their skids too..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

CJW

Wow....just ....wow.......
It alway amazes me how people act when they aren't face to face. And for what?! A difference in how they see things!? Whether your right, wrong, or just don't like/think the same things, it doesn't warrant this type of action. I'm new here and don't know the history behind individuals here or anywhere else on the internet but I think being an adult about things should counter whatever that history is.
.....again...wow!

Tigrcky

I just want to say Eddie is so so so horrible with that awesome ponytail those kickass Photoshop abs and awesome Jeeps not to mention two kickass forums

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Sessoms14X

Lol the hate is real on instagram. Saw this after itsajeepmeme posted up a WAL pic
1414719712216.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom