2015 WAYALIFE EPIC TREX Trail Run Schedule

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So then you actually will not be in Seattle during the run now will you counselor?

:cheesy:

Well, since "the run" technically starts the night before at the hotel, I will technically still be in Seattle during at least part of the run. :bleh::bleh:

Jackal01

Ugh. Why does Houston have to be so far away?! I want to do the newbie run but just can't go that far for a short trip. :grayno:

Katalyna

:hmm::hmm::hmm: We might be able to make the Newbie Run, any chance on suggesting what the tire size might be ? :hmm::hmm::hmm: We have some property down that way that's going thru Probate at the moment. Might be a good excuse/reason/run, heck I need to get out.

Kat (will be driving....watch out) :dont_tell::dont_tell:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Hi there! New to here and appreciate being apart! When will you be having sign ups for the rubicon trip?

Welcome to Wayalife!

Just keep an eye one the Upcoming Trips Sub Forum. Maybe Eddie can chime in with an a rough estimate.

Be sure to stop by and give the forum a wave! :)

SierraSilver

I took Friday June 19th off to hopefully meet up somewhere in NV Thursday night for the last part of the California or Bust run.

Me and my wife have been thinking about doing the rubicon for our anniversary on July 13th!

I can't wait to try and get on that list.

Top Bottom