2015 WAYALIFE EPIC TREX Trail Run Schedule

firecrew1

I definitely have to get a few runs going in AZ this year. Hopefully you can at least make them :yup:[/QUOTE]

Awesome. hopefully I'm around, it would be great to see you guys again

2000TJDude

2015 WAYALIFE Trail Run Schedule

Eddie, odd question, but if a vehicle makes all the requirements but is a TJ not a JK, would you allow? I have run Dusy before, alone, and would like to do it again but would like to go with friends.

Last edited:

David1tontj

Eddie, odd question, but if a vehicle makes all the requirements but is a TJ not a JK, would you allow? I have run Dusy before, alone, and would like to do it again but would like to go with friends.

I went on the rockin rubicon run as the only non-jk. There was like 23 JKs or something crazy, and one lone Tj. They are normally fine with any jeep. Only time I know of that they aren't is the "jkx"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

This is not a JK forum. This is a jeep forum. If you meet the requirements it doesn't matter if you have a JK, ZJ, MJ or willys.

2000TJDude

Thanks for the replies guys. I have been a long time follower and met Eddie and Cindy at a Suds event a couple years ago that was in So Cal that coincided with a business trip. Prior to that I had run a group event in Nor cal when it was the old Project JK forum. I was even around when Eddie still had his 2000 TJ.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! As mentioned, WAYALIFE is inclusive of ALL Jeeps and not just JK's. The JKX is run by Off Road Evolution and their runs are for JK's only. If you meet our minimum requirements, you are more than welcome to come. :yup:

2000TJDude

Thanks Eddie, I only ask primarily because in all the videos since Moby, I can't recall ever seeing anything other than JK's. 😜

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie, I only ask primarily because in all the videos since Moby, I can't recall ever seeing anything other than JK's. 

In all fairness, most of our videos were made back when we were in fact just focusing our efforts on the JK through our Project-JK and JK-Forum websites. While we still own Project-JK, we sold JK-Forum as we wanted to move away from a model specific forum and move into an all inclusive Jeep lifestyle forum. Sure, most of the content here is JK related but, that's only because it's the current model out and it has everyones attention right now. :crazyeyes:

robx251

Caught the Bug
Why can't there ever be anything close to us on the east coast, let alone in New England? We would love to have you guys out here for a few weeks and a few trips.

WillyJKU14

2015 WAYALIFE Trail Run Schedule

Had fun on the kick off run. Hope I can make a couple of these runs. Just depends on the min requirements. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why can't there ever be anything close to us on the east coast, let alone in New England? We would love to have you guys out here for a few weeks and a few trips.

Sorry, as much as we would love to plan an event out in your neck of the woods, it's just so far away. Maybe someday.

Looking forward to trying to join a couple of these trips!

Eddie, what are the minimums for Dusy?

The requirements will be the same as the Rubicon - Rocker guards as well as tow points front and rear and lockers front and rear are a must. 2-doors will need to be on 35" tires and 4-doors on 37" tires.

Had fun on the kick off run. Hope I can make a couple of these runs. Just depends on the min requirements. Lol

So glad that you were able to join us on the Kick Off run. I will be updating this list as soon as I can and will try to add in a few day trips as well.

Rmorin222

The kick off was a crazy good time!! I am hoping I can get the jeep ready for a couple of these runs. I am working on getting her ready for some of the later summer runs and surely the camping trips. Thank you guys for all the work you do to put these together.

Top Bottom