The East Coast Happenings thread

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just to throw this out there but this thread is not just for the east coasters! If ANYONE is on the east coast on vacation your more than welcome to join or if you plan on coming out and want to wheel please post up some info and a trip can be planned around you!

Scrambler

Just to throw this out there but this thread is not just for the east coasters! If ANYONE is on the east coast on vacation your more than welcome to join or if you plan on coming out and want to wheel please post up some info and a trip can be planned around you!

Thanks for posting that Cozdude. No geographical divide between WOLers. Would love to have some folks from other areas come over to the East coast and hang out as I would want that same attitude extended my way when I make some treks to unfamiliar areas. 👍🏻

thardy

Banned

Absolutely! Always an open invitation to the Wayalife family! Let us know and we will do our best to show you around and ensure a good time is had by all.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Absolutely! Always an open invitation to the Wayalife family! Let us know and we will do our best to show you around and ensure a good time is had by all.

To go along with this we have changed the thread title so it's more accommodating to all! All of the wheeling events on the east coast will be continue to be posted here for all to see and attend if in the area. For anyone heading east let us know and we can plan a trip around you!

thardy

Banned
To go along with this we have changed the thread title so it's more accommodating to all! All of the wheeling events on the east coast will be continue to be posted here for all to see and attend if in the area. For anyone heading east let us know and we can plan a trip around you!

Thanks for the assistance Coz!

thardy

Banned
Oh for sure....i dont understand where or why this ever became some sort of "east coast exclusive" thread, but it should not have, and im glad its been rebranded.

I'm not real sure how a lot of the original intent of posts get misconstrued but it is the internet, so yeah. Hopefully the title change will help some.

Thanks again for help on the change Steve.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Good Job on the changes everybody I'm so excited for the upcoming events it's a great thing to have everybody invited to and have good times
It's also good that we have very helpful members thank you to all

thardy

Banned
Looking at a potential Gulches day trip sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Who's interested and any good or bad dates?

holliewood61

Damn it! Those were trails I was hoping to hit within the next few years. Always shitty to learn of more trail closings.

From what I understand hmt is attempting to work with the new land owners. We have to relocate out annual toys for tots ride because of this. we are leaning towards swiss at the moment

Top Bottom