The East Coast Happenings thread

holliewood61

Myself and a few members of the wv jeep club are planning on going to rush ky sept 4th &5th for some wheelin and the srrs event. If there is any interest give me a shout and we can get together down there

Also, assuming we can get every thing cobbled back together after rush, sept 19th we are doing a camp & ride at the potts mountain jeep trail just outside of new castle va. We would love to see some new faces out there

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Myself and a few members of the wv jeep club are planning on going to rush ky sept 4th &5th for some wheelin and the srrs event. If there is any interest give me a shout and we can get together down there

Also, assuming we can get every thing cobbled back together after rush, sept 19th we are doing a camp & ride at the potts mountain jeep trail just outside of new castle va. We would love to see some new faces out there

It is a little early for me to confirm, but I will try to join you on the Potts mountain run.

holliewood61

It is a little early for me to confirm, but I will try to join you on the Potts mountain run.

Right on. Potts is a lot of fun. I dont know how your rig is set up but the general consensus is 35's, at least one traction adder, and either rocker protection or a general disregard for lower sheet metal.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Right on. Potts is a lot of fun. I dont know how your rig is set up but the general consensus is 35's, at least one traction adder, and either rocker protection or a general disregard for lower sheet metal.

I got all that so I should be good. :thumbup:

georgi.photo

I am the epitome of a newbie. Don't know what the plans are, or if solid. I would love to get with a group and learn to crawl. I am in Eastern Carolina. Would be willing to travel a bit but need far enough in advance to take some time off work. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429985109.232453.jpg
Not stock, but not kitted out.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I am the epitome of a newbie. Don't know what the plans are, or if solid. I would love to get with a group and learn to crawl. I am in Eastern Carolina. Would be willing to travel a bit but need far enough in advance to take some time off work.
Not stock, but not kitted out.

We all started somewhere. Below are some runs that are happening this year that you are more than welcome to join in on.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=26504

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=26503

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24430-End-of-Summer-East-Coast-Uwharrie-Run&p=453664#post453664

holliewood61

Harlan is the kitty's titties. Ditto on lions den. Ive seen nice rigs go in and come out looking like crumpled up beer cans.

jkwebbie

And ditto ^^they have some rough places . But its a fun place.

Harlen in great. Nice cabins,tent camping, and showers. Trails are from mild to wild,& don't drop in to the lions den unless your ready for carnage...

Harlan is the kitty's titties. Ditto on lions den. Ive seen nice rigs go in and come out looking like crumpled up beer cans.

Hmmm, I've never been but I've always wanted to. I've heard its some great wheeling there

Top Bottom