The East Coast Happenings thread

thardy

Banned
I know we've all discussed putting together a big run at Uwharrie this year and wanted to open up the discussion. I'd love to do a big end of summer run at Uwharrie trying to get as many members together as we can. My thought would be end of July, beginning of August. Probably do 2-3 different groups depending on build and driver experience.

What are everyone's thoughts?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
There is really only one trail that stock rigs cannot handle at Uwharrie. But I do recommend splitting up into two or three groups if we get a good crowd going. Maybe do groups of six or seven with the plan to regroup before the end of the day and end with Daniel. And count me in at this point.

Ok im gonna post this here for now because the east coast area folks are my target audience. Ive got 5 practically brand new mastercraft MXTs for sale. About 2k miles on them. 295/70r17. Pm me if interested.

holliewood61

I know this is short notice but there is a big ride at the Hatfield McCoy Ivy Branch next weekend 3/14. Meeting at the trail head at 8:30. Helmets are required for all occupants of all vehicles. We will be running a stock group and a modified group to hit the tougher trails.

KingCopperhead

Just throwing a reminder out that a group of us from Central NY are heading to Rausch on March 14th. Anyone is welcome to join. Planning to run blues and blacks, couple of the guys with us might venture into a red depending on the trail conditions.

holliewood61

Well ivy was a muddy slop fest. We hit some good trails, and I came out of it relatively unscathed with just a busted lockout.

Ivy should be a spot for everyone to try and hit, plus the more support ivy sees from us full size guys the more likely they are to open more branches of the Hatfield McCoy trail to us.

Top Bottom