Northern Colorado

hbkid22

For all of those that can make it, I will see you at 12! I will be the one with a wild 17 month old running in circles....:beer:

hbkid22

Great meeting you Coloradan! You have a nice looking rig! And thanks for letting the little guy work on the jeep.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429995788.074457.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429995809.741086.jpg

hbkid22

So our buddy's 30th bday is in June but we are planning a camp/hike/jeep trip 5/22 weekend. Have not decided if it will be Friday - Sunday or Saturday - Sunday but wanted to throw this out there for anyone in the area that you are welcome to attend.

Trail - we re going to run Middle St Vrain and camp at the top. Head down through Coney Flats on Sunday. Any are welcome and I will update this thread as we finalize details and make sure the trail is open (which I so hope it is).....

hbkid22

On another note....Anyone going to the America on Tap brew festival tomorrow (5/2)? I am heading down with my little one but not sure if I will be taking the jeep or riding the bikes.

Let me know if anyone is heading that way. Meet up and taste some good beers! :beer:

BlackHat

On another note....Anyone going to the America on Tap brew festival tomorrow (5/2)? I am heading down with my little one but not sure if I will be taking the jeep or riding the bikes.

:

I will be heading down to Denver City Park for the yearly MS walk, beer sounds better, but the wife won't have it, if I don't support the mother-in-law all hell brakes loose, talk about needing steep gears and 2 lockers per axle getting out of that hole.

I'm in Broomfield and I'll subscribe to this thread and check for updates, I'm far enough north of denver to travel to FT Collins once and awhile!

hbkid22

I will be heading down to Denver City Park for the yearly MS walk, beer sounds better, but the wife won't have it, if I don't support the mother-in-law all hell brakes loose, talk about needing steep gears and 2 lockers per axle getting out of that hole.

I'm in Broomfield and I'll subscribe to this thread and check for updates, I'm far enough north of denver to travel to FT Collins once and awhile!

I completely understand and no worries. My wife's mom has been involved with the MS 150 bike ride the last couple years and we always were around for that weekend to support her.

hbkid22

Update on the possible Middle St Vrain run......The roads will not be open until June at this point. So that area is off limits. I am trying to find another option but not looking promising right now.

Top Bottom