Northern Colorado

hbkid22

Next Suds-N-Grubs

Time: 12-ish

When: 4/25

Where: Fort Collins Brewery
1020 E Lincoln Ave
Fort Collins, CO

note: kids are welcome as I will have my little one with me that day.

Going:
1. Hbkid22
2. Coloradan

Maybe:
1. xwaz

Last edited:

hbkid22

Ok. Let's say 1 o'clock Sunday the 4th. Catch some of the wild card games at Fort Collins Brewery. It may change depending on what time the Chargers play but we will see. :) I will update as details come.

jkuone

Man must be nice to have wayalife buds up there. I live in SE Aurora close to Parker Co.
I think Iam the only Wayalifer in this area....

hbkid22

Man must be nice to have wayalife buds up there. I live in SE Aurora close to Parker Co.

Look up the mile high thread. There are a few by you. I would link it but on my phone and don't know how. H8Roads started it.

hbkid22

Sorry to scratch the 4th meet up but I won't be able to make it. Anyone that jumps on this thread is welcome to keep it going. We will try to make something regular that doesn't conflict with the mile high thread for those that can make it down.

Meade93

There's gonna be about 10 or so jeepers that are meeting at the Taco Bell on south college in Ft Collins at 8 pm Friday if anyone wants to swing by for some terrible tacos.

hbkid22

Ok so let's make a suds and grubs happen. Feb 7th or 8th at FCB Tavern or BJs on Harmony? Interest.....

Txjkjpr

JKUONE you're not the only one down here. I am in Parker and there are a couple of more a little further south.

hbkid22

Is there any interest in getting a SnG together in Fort Collins? Thinking last weekend in March or possibly a Wednesday night (my free night).....

Txjkjpr

There are quite a few of us in your area. I am in Parker and I know of at least 3 others in Springs and others in Littleton.

colo dean

Don't drink much but I'd be up for meeting somewhere towards the end of the month. I'm in Evans so Ft. Co is pretty close for me.

hbkid22

Ok so things have been a bit busy for me but lets plan a Suds-n-Grub in Fort Collins on Saturday 4/25. Open to suggestions or we can just meet up at Fort Collins Brewery as they have food and beer.

hbkid22

4/25 Sud-n-Grubs at Fort Collins Brewery. Who is in? Thinking 12-2 as I will have my little one with me and he gets up around 11 or so from his nap.

Top Bottom