Northern Colorado

hbkid22

Ok. So it looks like no jeep trip the weekend of the 23rd. Everything close by is closed and turns out that is memorial weekend. I will be looking to get out in June when the wife is out of town so I will update something then.

Since the Denver meetup is this weekend, I dont plan on another one up North until June as well! :beer:

xwaz

For any one that still follows this thread!! I will be running middle stain vrain trail. On Saturday the 27 this trail is a great trail it is located in Nederland Colorado along the peak to peak highway with the entrance being at camp dick. The goal is to do middle saint vrain 5-6/10. And part of Coney flats during the day Coney flats is just about the same difficulty as middle saint vrain. Send me a message and if we get a few people on here going ill open up the thread to confirm any information that is needed.

BlackHat

For any one that still follows this thread!! I will be running middle stain vrain trail. On Saturday the 27 this trail is a great trail it is located in Nederland Colorado along the peak to peak highway with the entrance being at camp dick. The goal is to do middle saint vrain 5-6/10. And part of Coney flats during the day Coney flats is just about the same difficulty as middle saint vrain. Send me a message and if we get a few people on here going ill open up the thread to confirm any information that is needed.

I would go but I'm already planning on making the meet and go to Yankee Hill and meet some more forum members on Saturday, day run with an afternoon brewery stop. I'm sure we have room for you, unless you have a group already going to St. Vrain. We are meeting at Trail Jeeps the 27th. @ 8AM and heading to the trail from there. The trail won't be challenging as we have some, (I won't say noobs) but stock JKs, and its the first run of the season for some of us.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

I really want to get back down to Colorado. Looks like a fun trail. Wish I could go down.

xwaz

I would go but I'm already planning on making the meet and go to Yankee Hill and meet some more forum members on Saturday, day run with an afternoon brewery stop. I'm sure we have room for you, unless you have a group already going to St. Vrain. We are meeting at Trail Jeeps the 27th. @ 8AM and heading to the trail from there. The trail won't be challenging as we have some, (I won't say noobs) but stock JKs, and its the first run of the season for some of us.

I already have a few people joining on this trip from a Facebook group but I was just checking on this forum for other people.

97Heep

I am going to be in Steam Boat Springs Aug 6-9 for some mountain biking and then taking a week to head back to Texas after and planning on hitting up some easy to moderate trails as i head south. I'll be in a stockish 04 Rubi.

I have the "Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails" books and am always looking for more tips, suggestions, or meeting up with people for a day while there to do some wheeling.

Top Bottom