Brankzy new build thread

Brankz

Talk with the dealer, my jeep its in rancho jeep now getting inspected by a jeep dealer, they told me they will fix anything wrong and if it is something major he will find me another jeep because the action for them is guaranteed he can just return the jeep
Will see what happens

Jackal01

Talk with the dealer, my jeep its in rancho jeep now getting inspected by a jeep dealer, they told me they will fix anything wrong and if it is something major he will find me another jeep because the action for them is guaranteed he can just return the jeep
Will see what happens

Man...to go through the hassle of them finding another Jeep? I would walk if they have to do that. Find a better dealer.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Brankz, I'm glad your not a believer of "if it's meant to be it will happen" nothing like lots of fingers crossed and forcing conversations. I'd run like crazy from this one. Maybe the big man upstairs is trying to give you some signs. Idk....
Good luck!

Brankz

Got the jeep!
The transmission noise I think I was paranoid lol....

They send it to rancho jeep to do a inspection and it pass
Only have to change tranny and power steering fluid that they will pay for it by the way, got a ok deal so I'm happy
The jeep has few minor problems like...
I need the remote key, that I can get cheap at my job and a new top platic of the soft top
This thing is way to low I have to fix that lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424400377.285108.jpg
I will missy jeep so much 😭 but now o have to stop going to McDonald and DDs so I can save for the mods
By the way that Crome step it's going to the trash tomorrow unless some one wants it for free

brankZ 2 door last good bye
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424400450.070464.jpg

Last edited:
Contact best top and ask for the replacement pieces you need. Tell them you bought the top second hand and they will work with you.

Top Bottom