Brankzy new build thread

Brankz

Congrats! And happy bday! What they end up getting for ya?

Thanks man!!!

16.800 out the door with 6% interest

It's a black jku 09
63k miles and with a boneless nx top 😃 can wait for tomorrow, massive hangover but that's ok lol

Brankz

So 2 problems radio don't work and transmission is making a noise from park to R

I told them to fix that, told them that I need a check from jeep saying its fix or the sound is normal
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424306394.018701.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424306407.202939.jpg

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Congrats I hope. Don't take it broken.

I truly hope it all works out for you. Good luck with the jeep and your business plan. I think you have a lot of people in your corner, that want the best for you.

Dude.

Hold off a bit. Hate to be a Debby Downer here. You are getting rid of your jeep because of transmission problems. Why trade into something with transmission problems?

Just wait it out and the right one will come around.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424309655.545950.jpg .

Beyrgut

Dude.

Hold off a bit. Hate to be a Debby Downer here. You are getting rid of your jeep because of transmission problems. Why trade into something with transmission problems?

Just wait it out and the right one will come around.

View attachment 125569 .

I agree, hold out if it already seems to have problems as the big ones always show up after you sign the paperwork. I would hold out for a 2012 or newer, preferably late 2013 to rule out ones with potential bad heads.

Hell I would at least work it out to swap out wheels/tires and your PS stinger. They aren't giving you anything for them and will use them to upsell it.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I agree, hold out if it already seems to have problems as the big ones always show up after you sign the paperwork. I would hold out for a 2012 or newer, preferably late 2013 to rule out ones with potential bad heads.

Hell I would at least work it out to swap out wheels/tires and your PS stinger. They aren't giving you anything for them and will use them to upsell it.

There is a warranty for the heads to 150k miles so it's not an issue.

Brankz

Tomorrow they will take it to rancho jeep and do a inspection, I will make a final decision after they tell me what's that noise, I read only in other forums and a bunch of people have the same noise...

Like I say depending on what rancho jeep tells me I buy the jeep or no

There is a warranty for the heads to 150k miles so it's not an issue.

I would not get a 12 no matter how good they try to sell a warranty. Hell, Chrysler was offering me lifetime warranty when I was scheduled for a second head replacement.

If dealers stayed true to their word and had wrenches that were worth a damn I may think otherwise. I don't see that happening though.

Top Bottom